Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-350
Occupation
Retired Marine, DoD Civilian
  • Banned
Who has any experience with this particular bumper? I love the looks/style of it, especially the way it closes the gap between the fender and the bumper. I realize the Jeep I took the picture of is a JK but hopefully someone knows what bumper this really is.
I get that it’s probably a cheap Chinese knock off, I mean look at the brand name. How much more blatant can you get?
But anyway, if you know which bumper this is a copy of please link it up.
Jeep Wrangler JL Opar Climber CF5CFF16-07C3-4414-9535-06B1F5FDBF41
Sponsored

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
If you find it, and like it, buy it. I don't see that they make them for the JL's. All I see is JK.

OP
OP
RemisPaPa

RemisPaPa

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-350
Occupation
  • Banned
If you find it, and like it, buy it. I don't see that they make them for the JL's. All I see is JK.
I was just hoping someone had the American made version that this is a copy of and could let us know what it is. And for a JK.
It’s more than likely going on a Gladiator, but I may resort to a JKUR if my Gladiator plans fall through.

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I was just hoping someone had the American made version that this is a copy of and could let us know what it is. And for a JK.
It’s more than likely going on a Gladiator, but I may resort to a JKUR if my Gladiator plans fall through.
1. You're the first one to mention it on the forum.
2. JK front bumpers fit the JL fine. The body lines will be messed up though.
3. I'd suggest asking on the Gladiator forum as this is a JL forum. Jeepgladiatorforum.com

Good luck!

OP
OP
RemisPaPa

RemisPaPa

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-350
Occupation
  • Banned
1. You're the first one to mention it on the forum.
2. JK front bumpers fit the JL fine. The body lines will be messed up though.
3. I'd suggest asking on the Gladiator forum as this is a JL forum. Jeepgladiatorforum.com

Good luck!
Been there done that. Just trying to pool the wealth of information from both sites. There are a LOT more JK Wranglers on the road than Gladiators so I was hoping someone over here had one of these bad ass looking bumpers, except on a JK. Thanks

Sponsored

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Been there done that. Just trying to pool the wealth of information from both sites. There are a LOT more JK Wranglers on the road than Gladiators so I was hoping someone over here had one of these bad ass looking bumpers, except on a JK. Thanks
Ahh ok. Unfortunately it's never even been mentioned on this forum prior to your post. Lol

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
What size tires do you plan on having? I ask because that style bumper will not play well with any size much bigger than stock 33's on a Rubicon. That's because of how that bumper tapers back into the front of the wheelwells.

OP
OP
RemisPaPa

RemisPaPa

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-350
Occupation
  • Banned
What size tires do you plan on having? I ask because that style bumper will not play well with any size much bigger than stock 33's on a Rubicon. That's because of how that bumper tapers back into the front of the wheelwells.
It’ll more than likely be 35’s. And it’ll either be a JLUR or a Mojave Gladiator. Haven’t made the purchase yet, waiting on Gobi.
And if I decide to keep my F-350 7.3L I’ll get the Wrangler. Retiring and trying to downsize.
Sponsored