Ontario GTA, Canada Group

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler 2018 JLU Rubicon
Hi All,
I am planing to order a JLU Rubicon.
I am looking for members in the GTA area who are interested in JL, so we can get a few members together, and get a group discount from one of the local dealers.
If any member is interested please add your name to this forum, or contact me directly.

It would be nice to have a group discount on our new Jl's.
currently some dealer are offering 3000 below MSRP on JL's, we should be able to get much better deal I think.

Looking forward to hearing from other fellow Canadian members.

Best
Gus
Sponsored

harty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Jeep yj, 2018 JLUS
Hi All,
I am planing to order a JLU Rubicon.
I am looking for members in the GTA area who are interested in JL, so we can get a few members together, and get a group discount from one of the local dealers.
If any member is interested please add your name to this forum, or contact me directly.

It would be nice to have a group discount on our new Jl's.
currently some dealer are offering 3000 below MSRP on JL's, we should be able to get much better deal I think.

Looking forward to hearing from other fellow Canadian members.

Best
Gus

I am looking to order a JLU Sahara, and would be interested in getting into a group discount. I live in Guelph, but willing to travel to order from another dealership. Keep me posted

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am looking to order a JLU Sahara, and would be interested in getting into a group discount. I live in Guelph, but willing to travel to order from another dealership. Keep me posted
That’s great to hear.
I am in oakville. And I found a dealer in Mississauga and he is willing to give us a good discount. I test drove today a rubicon and Sahran jlu and he have a few Sahara’s for sale.
Will send you my contact in direct message.

Sponsored

ResponsibleAdult

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, Rubicon, Mojito
That’s great to hear.
I am in oakville. And I found a dealer in Mississauga and he is willing to give us a good discount. I test drove today a rubicon and Sahran jlu and he have a few Sahara’s for sale.
Will send you my contact in direct message.
Hey Gus,
I'm interested as well in hearing about what they can do as well. I'm closer to Lake Huron, but willing to drive. My JL will be Mojito!, so I'm delayed a bit, but looking to buy once they are available.

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey Gus,
I'm interested as well in hearing about what they can do as well. I'm closer to Lake Huron, but willing to drive. My JL will be Mojito!, so I'm delayed a bit, but looking to buy once they are available.
Great will contact you in private

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
HA! Mojito for me too.
I'm in the GTA and had started a similar thread on another topic under Canadian ordering. Unhaggle gets you about 6% off MSRP but I think we can do better as a group. We can reference the Dealer Invoice pricing here:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/2018-jl-wrangler-canadian-pricing-released-in-latest-order-guide/
And then see if we can get something like our US friends at about 3-5% below Invoice. The Dealer still makes money even at this price. My experience is that we would likely have to deal with a Fleet Manager as they are more used to approving group discounts. It is also easier if you plan to Order, rather than take a vehicle they have i stock since they have to account for a certain amount of profit from those.

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HA! Mojito for me too.
I'm in the GTA and had started a similar thread on another topic under Canadian ordering. Unhaggle gets you about 6% off MSRP but I think we can do better as a group. We can reference the Dealer Invoice pricing here:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/2018-jl-wrangler-canadian-pricing-released-in-latest-order-guide/
And then see if we can get something like our US friends at about 3-5% below Invoice. The Dealer still makes money even at this price. My experience is that we would likely have to deal with a Fleet Manager as they are more used to approving group discounts. It is also easier if you plan to Order, rather than take a vehicle they have i stock since they have to account for a certain amount of profit from those.
I am in touch of one of the dealers in Mississauga, he promised a good discount for 3+ vehicles.
I already told him we are looking for over 3500 discount off MSRP.
It seems in Canada They don't go below invoice unless there is a special factory promotion or something.
I think 2-3% above invoice cost should be good enough,
where are you located? if you can check with your local dealer as well, that would be great.
So far there are 4 interested buyers in GTA including myself.
I will message you privately for further details
Gus

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I am in touch of one of the dealers in Mississauga, he promised a good discount for 3+ vehicles.
I already told him we are looking for over 3500 discount off MSRP.
It seems in Canada They don't go below invoice unless there is a special factory promotion or something.
I think 2-3% above invoice cost should be good enough,
where are you located? if you can check with your local dealer as well, that would be great.
So far there are 4 interested buyers in GTA including myself.
I will message you privately for further details
Gus
I'm in. Will contact you privately.

Reactions: Gus

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi all,
So far we are a total of four buyers in the GTA area,
I would appreciate it if you can post an ETA of when are you planning to buy your JL so I can take this into consideration when negotiating the group discount.

Thanks

Vee

First Name
Vito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4. BMW 328
Hi all,
So far we are a total of four buyers in the GTA area,
I would appreciate it if you can post an ETA of when are you planning to buy your JL so I can take this into consideration when negotiating the group discount.

Thanks
Hi Gus. I’m new to this forum and signed up after reading your post today. Never owned a Jeep before but this last year I’ve been wanting one and waited for the JL. I live just north of Newmarket and am interested in a group discount as well. Maybe in the next two weeks. Want to test drive one first.

Reactions: Gus

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
GTA group, I've sent Bannerman here in Toronto a note to saying that we would bring in 5 people but are expecting $500 over Dealer Invoice. That's the Dealer Invoice posted on this site as per Post #9. I'll let you know if I hear back. Seems that Canadian Dealers won't go under Dealer invoice like our US friends. If anyone finds someone, let us know.

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTA group, I've sent Bannerman here in Toronto a note to saying that we would bring in 5 people but are expecting $500 over Dealer Invoice. That's the Dealer Invoice posted on this site as per Post #9. I'll let you know if I hear back. Seems that Canadian Dealers won't go under Dealer invoice like our US friends. If anyone finds someone, let us know.
Thanks Chris, yes this is what I had in mind, Canadian dealers wont go below invoice. Keep in mind they won't tell you their actual cost, but $500 above Dealer invoice or at cost for 5 people would be a good deal I think which is about 4000-4500 below invoice depending on the options.
The ball seems to be rolling as Vee might have found the Rubicon he is looking for at the dealer I am negotiating with in and he will be going tomorrow to check it out.
I will be going today again as well to get a better feedback from them.

Thanks Chris,

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Update - Just heard back from Bannerman on Don Mills Road. The Rep I was dealing with talked to his manager and they will do deals at Dealer Invoice!
Talk to Artem Alberto (647-828-2072) and mention this group thread, even my name if you want. Chris Chambers.

note - I specifically mentioned the Dealer Invoice price posted on this SIte.
Sponsored