Ontario GTA, Canada Group

Julialynn86

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 jeep tj
Did you order the trail rail system? Thought that was a big hold up too not sure if it still is. I am 7 weeks waiting and got my vin 6.5 weeks. 7 weeks to hit d1. Do you have a von #

I got good info from the allnewwrangler email. But dealer should tell you. Don't stop at salesman. When I went to see Mustafa, the owner and someone high up were there. Great folks it seemed. I traded in my focus rs so we were chatting about it. They should give you some sort of update. Or try the paid tracking at jeep garage, I am doing that too.

Jeep chat helped me when I had a vin. didn't say my location just gave dealer name and vin.
We actually know the owner and met with him when purchasing. He's a great guy! but he's on vacation unfortunately so been dealing with the salesman. No trail rail on it either... I'm already on the paid Jeep tracking too but thanks for the suggestions! Really appreciate it! Just wasn't sure if anyone knew something we didn't
Sponsored

CjsJl

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum as a poster but have been reading for some time now. A couple of days ago I signed a Purchase Agreement for what I though was a JLUR. The sales agent was a rookie (only 3 months on the job) and ended up making a mistake of selecting a 2 door Rubicon instead of the 4 door. I only test drove a 4 door and the discussion was always in regards to a 4 door. A more experienced sales agent helped him build the vehicle for order and they had a manager review the pricing. Today, two days after signing, that manager called me and said there was a mistake while pricing the vehicle and would like for me to pay the difference between the 4 door and 2 door. He also gave me the option of taking my deposit back and walking away from the deal.

The build is as follows:
JLUR
Automatic
Cold weather group
Safety tech package
Trailer tow
Dual top group
Remote proximity keyless
Leather
Body colored top
Body colored flares
Uconnect package
Mopar floor mats

This was priced at $50,895 as seen in the attached picture. Dealer is asking for $2136. For a total of $53,031. Comes up to a grand total of $60,656.20 after all applicable taxes and fees. As apposed to the $58,245.90 we had agreed on.

What do you guys suggest I do in this situation. Just to clarify this is in Canada and the numbers shown are in Canadian dollars.

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Where are you in Canada? Are you getting invoice pricing (no admin fee) as most of have been able to negotiate in Ontario? My list for a loaded Punk'n JLUR with every option except black top and fenders was $57,400 before tax. I'd cancel the order and negotiate a better price or find another dealer. Feel free to PM me.

edit: Just realized tax was included in your pricing so it does actually sound like you are close to that.

CjsJl

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
Where are you in Canada? Are you getting invoice pricing (no admin fee) as most of have been able to negotiate in Ontario? My list for a loaded Punk'n JLUR with every option except black top and fenders was $57,400 before tax. I'd cancel the order and negotiate a better price or find another dealer. Feel free to PM me.

edit: Just realized tax was included in your pricing so it does actually sound like you are close to that.
I think I have a great deal on this build at the agreed upon price. I just want to get some advice on how to address this problem of the dealer making a pricing mistake. They are more than happy to give me my deposit back but I would like the vehicle at the agreed price.

Yes I am in Toronto Ontario.

danielmio

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl unlimited rubicon
We actually know the owner and met with him when purchasing. He's a great guy! but he's on vacation unfortunately so been dealing with the salesman. No trail rail on it either... I'm already on the paid Jeep tracking too but thanks for the suggestions! Really appreciate it! Just wasn't sure if anyone knew something we didn't
Oh really, hmm I would try to get some info. Seems odd..I would for sure want to know what’s up if 8 weeks and no VIN. Good luck! Let us know what happens.

Sponsored

Julialynn86

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 jeep tj
Oh really, hmm I would try to get some info. Seems odd..I would for sure want to know what’s up if 8 weeks and no VIN. Good luck! Let us know what happens.
Was scrolling through the tracking saw you have a delivery date! So exciting!:like:
Still no movement on ours, resorting to sourcing my own at another dealer and dropping something we wanted :angry:

danielmio

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl unlimited rubicon
Was scrolling through the tracking saw you have a delivery date! So exciting!:like:
Still no movement on ours, resorting to sourcing my own at another dealer and dropping something we wanted :angry:
Yeah it has moved along the last week or so. Hopefully be in it this week. Sorry to hear that for you, I know the feeling for sure. Maybe it could be colour? I would get to the bottom of it, seems really odd to wait that long.

rs680

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Hey anyone from the group here going to the jeep show in Orillia ont this saturday

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler 2018 JLU Rubicon
Hi All,
Hope you are enjoying your new Jeeps so far.
I lost my Off-road pages after the recent OTA update, the US customer support have no access for Canadian vehicle to handle this issue, and FCA Canada has no access to UCONNECT support at all. So I am stuck with no support for UConnect to restore Off-road pages.
I am wondering anyone else lost their Off-road pages after the update of the last 10 days or so?

Any feedback is appreciate,
Thank in advance
Gus

AwCrimety

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
I only had the one update that gave us the pages about a month ago. no other updates, that I acknowledged anyway. Pages are still present for me.

Reactions: Gus
OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler 2018 JLU Rubicon
I only had the one update that gave us the pages about a month ago. no other updates, that I acknowledged anyway. Pages are still present for me.
Thanks for your feedback. some people lost the ORP again after the update, and there is a thread on the forum about it, unfortunately they are unable to resolve it by pushing it manually to my vehicle for the reasons mentioned previously :(

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"18 JLUR Punk'n, '11 JKU Mango tango, '17 JKU Granite crystal, 98 XJ plow jeep
Vehicle Showcase
Hi All,
Hope you are enjoying your new Jeeps so far.
I lost my Off-road pages after the recent OTA update, the US customer support have no access for Canadian vehicle to handle this issue, and FCA Canada has no access to UCONNECT support at all. So I am stuck with no support for UConnect to restore Off-road pages.
I am wondering anyone else lost their Off-road pages after the update of the last 10 days or so?

Any feedback is appreciate,
Thank in advance
Gus
I lost mine around the same time you did. Really hoping it's temporary, I liked them. And yes absolutely loving the newest Jeep to our Jeep family.

AwCrimety

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
Pretty ridiculous they're disappearing. It's weird how slow they are, to open, when you do have them. Almost like they're downloading from Sirius each time

Is there a manual firmware download on uconnect or something? I thought I recalled reading something about a usb install?
Sponsored

Reactions: Gus