First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JlU Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
Sad news...I called the US jeep care number 877 426 5337and gave them the last 8 digits of VIN, but they couldn't find it on their list. They asked if perhaps it was ordered in Canada, and I said yes. They directed me to the Canadian number and of course I was told they don't track them. Oh well it was worth a shot...thanks Gus.

Next I am going to try a few other options I have found on line...will let you know how that goes:)

SunLine

First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Manager
Sad news...I called the US jeep care number 877 426 5337and gave them the last 8 digits of VIN, but they couldn't find it on their list. They asked if perhaps it was ordered in Canada, and I said yes. They directed me to the Canadian number and of course I was told they don't track them. Oh well it was worth a shot...thanks Gus.

Next I am going to try a few other options I have found on line...will let you know how that goes:)[/QUOTE]

FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6

Next I am going to try a few other options I have found on line...will let you know how that goes:)
Try the online chat, if they ask for an address just give them one in the US.
Worked for me until it was built and on its way, some guys there noticed it was a Canadian order and gave me crap, some others didn’t care and always help me.
But always use the same US address ;)

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I jut placed my order with Mustafa at Erin today. (he's on vacation next two weeks) Despite my desperate pleas, Mojito got voted down in the family and so I've ordered Punkn Metallic. Rubicon, loaded with tan leather, pretty much all other options, black top and fenders. Guess I'll have to change my avatar....And now the wait begins.

Reactions: Gus

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler 2018 JLU Rubicon
I jut placed my order with Mustafa at Erin today. (he's on vacation next two weeks) Despite my desperate pleas, Mojito got voted down in the family and so I've ordered Punkn Metallic. Rubicon, loaded with tan leather, pretty much all other options, black top and fenders. Guess I'll have to change my avatar....And now the wait begins.
congratulations :)

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler 2018 JLU Rubicon

[/QUOTE]
try calling again with different rep, it should work. it happened to me a couple of times, but I would call again and get all teh information needed.

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"18 JLUR Punk'n, '11 JKU Mango tango, '17 JKU Granite crystal, 98 XJ plow jeep
Vehicle Showcase
My baby was born this weekend now hopefully the truck ride home isn't too long!!!!! 10 weeks as of Wednesday, cant wait to meet her!!!!

SunLine

First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Manager
try calling again with different rep, it should work. it happened to me a couple of times, but I would call again and get all teh information needed.[/QUOTE]
you are right...it worked!

Reactions: Gus

Sponsored

urgencyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 228xi
10 Weeks? Must be a Rubicon? Mustafa told me the other day the wait for Sahara's is 4-5 weeks.

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
10 Weeks? Must be a Rubicon? Mustafa told me the other day the wait for Sahara's is 4-5 weeks.
Yes a well equipped rubi manual. been texting with Mustafa and hopefully she arrives any day now, cant wait. The rubi in my color choice has been the hold up as production of them didn't start til mid april. Any day now......cheers :beer:

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Received the following text from Mustafa around 8:30 tonite

"Mr Cory I am not at work but a fellow send me a video of your rubicon landing"

He said he'll try to send me the vid later, ya pretty excited now :rock::clap::turkey:
He also said he'd do his best to have her ready for pick up thurs eve, great, no way I'm gonna sleep tonite now lol:giggle:

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Finally picked up my new baby. All I can say is WOW! I'm in love. Not quite the orange I was hoping for but I still do really love it. I love that it still drives like the jeeps I'm used to, stiff and tight. Love the power between the 3.6 and the 6 speed. The 8.4 it's amazing, can't wait to enjoy all it has to offer. Only drove 100kms today but it was impressive! They knocked this one out of the ballpark.

Let the mods begin
I'll post more pics when I get a chance

20180510_201200-jpg.jpg
Sponsored