Ontario GTA, Canada Group

Daniel

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 RAM 1500 SXT, 2018 JLR 2dr Punk'n Metalic 6 Spd
yes, Mustafa is very good! You went with Soft top only.. in Ontario? Do you know something we don't? Would have thought the hard top was needed for winter, albeit I do not have a garage.
I too went with the premium soft top only.. in Ontario. Summer is coming, and we can always order a hardtop later on if needed. I've heard there's been significant improvements to the soft tops in regard to noise and keeping heat, so we'll see.
Sponsored

AwCrimety

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
I was very tempted to go softtop only! In the end, It was mostly the conveniences that made me change my mind...opening the glass, compared to rolling the window up, the wiper and defroster will be nice.

But I wouldn' have hassle of swapping the tops and storing the hardtop all summer....it was actually a hard decision.

I figured it'll be easier to sell the hardtop later that to do deal with getting one and running wires and washer tubing

SunLine

First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JlU Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
They say that the premium soft top is excellent at keeping the heat in and for noise. So like the comment above we will see.
I have had the dual top for two jeeps now, and truth be told it was such a pain switching in the summer and storing (do not have a garage), that I barely used my soft top.

As for the Premium soft top, I am wondering if there is anything special we have to do to clean it? Is there anything specific in the way of cleaners or conditioners?

I have to say I did want the one touch Sky One-Touch Power Top, and this is the one thing I couldn't get, although it was on the jeep.ca site. Either way I cannot wait till it comes in!

Counting the days:)

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I have had the dual top for two jeeps now, and truth be told it was such a pain switching in the summer and storing (do not have a garage), that I barely used my soft top.
Yea, I haven't figured out where the hard top is going yet either. May have to expand my shed.... And @Gus has offered to come over to help install the soft top :clap: albeit it looks like it will be June before mine arrives (Mojito guy).

Sponsored

AwCrimety

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
Nice!

The silver one I ordered arrived in milton yesterday. I reordered with sting gray though...so if anyone wants a sweet billet Rubicon, it's at hunt in milton:like:

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
t’s been a long wait but it’s finally here. Picking it up Monday.
Congrats Vito!
I'm going by today so might take a look at it ;)

Sponsored

Vee

First Name
Vito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4. BMW 328
Congratulations!!!.... Monday?... It is going to be a very long weekend for you
Lol. It was a rough Friday at work to. I found out it arrived at noon Friday. Finally.