Ontario GTA, Canada Group

Vee

First Name
Vito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4. BMW 328
Still waiting patiently and I’m the first order with Mustafa from this group. :headbang: Lololol
Sponsored

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"18 JLUR Punk'n, '11 JKU Mango tango, '17 JKU Granite crystal, 98 XJ plow jeep
Vehicle Showcase
I just had my son check my mail (I'm in Florida) and low and behold there was $500 Loyalty coupon waiting for me, woohoo! I've purchased a few jeeps over the years. I'm gonna check with Mustafa on Monday when I get back if they'll honor this coupon. Really hoping they do, don't think I'll take delivery before april 2nd as I'm still in "D" status but I'll deliver it too him right away if it'll help.

Gus. Did you pick up your Jeep today? Congrats on it finally arriving.

AwCrimety

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
Gus must be out enjoying the ride!

Keep us posted if you have any luck applying the coupon. I will as well......still haven' heard from my dealer.....

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Keep us posted if you have any luck applying the coupon. I will as well......still haven' heard from my dealer.....
Don't blame him I would be too.

For sure. I just sent Mustafa an email regarding the coupon, I'll post his response as soon as I receive one. Here's hoping

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler 2018 JLU Rubicon
Hi all.
I finally took delivery late last night.
Thanks for Mustafa who showed up on his day off to deliver our vehicles.
It’s beautiful, worth waiting for for user :)
I have a small issue though, the Service stop/start system warning light was on all the time , will have to check it today.
I will be busy with my jeep today for sure :)
Will keep you guys updated.
All the best.

Sponsored

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

I heard back from Mustafa this morn, this is as quoted from his email,

Yup no worries Mr.Cory those are sent for loyal jeep customers and those vouchers are valid for use no problem !! send me a picture of it and i will apply it to the price of your Wrangler, all what i need is the code written on it .

Best Regards,
Mustafa

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi all.
I finally took delivery late last night.
Thanks for Mustafa who showed up on his day off to deliver our vehicles.
It’s beautiful, worth waiting for for user :)
I have a small issue though, the Service stop/start system warning light was on all the time , will have to check it today.
I will be busy with my jeep today for sure :)
Will keep you guys updated.
All the best.
Hi again, just a quick update,
The start/stop system alert was caused by one of the hood latches .(wasn't hooked properly :)

SunLine

First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JlU Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
Watching very jealously as you guys get your new Jeeps delivered! Us in the Ontario Mojito club (3 I think) may have to wait until late April as per latest rumours. Personally I'll give it until end of April, then order second colour choice - Punkin. Need to have something so that I can enjoy wheelin' and top down action this summer!
525661_421671821177564_373714395973307_1689784_1197309672_n.jpg

Yes...it is definitely difficult to wait. I just there was definite news!
Mojito...oh Mojito...are you out there anywhere?

Sponsored

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Hey @Gus Hope you are enjoying your new Wrangler! Did you ever get the lug nut key sorted out? While not listed on either the US or Canadian price/feature lists, it is supposed to be standard and appears in the pictures. Can't see any reason why it would be US only.
Any others had this non-delivered item also?

For those picking up soon, here is the thread with Delivery Items Checklist:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/delivery-checklist.3453/

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey @Gus Hope you are enjoying your new Wrangler! Did you ever get the lug nut key sorted out? While not listed on either the US or Canadian price/feature lists, it is supposed to be standard and appears in the pictures. Can't see any reason why it would be US only.
Any others had this non-delivered item also?

For those picking up soon, here is the thread with Delivery Items Checklist:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/delivery-checklist.3453/
HI Chris,
Not really, no one from our group received it, I spoke to FCA Canada yesterday and mentioned it, they said they will review it.
I also asked Mustafa to check as well, but no official document shows it has to be included.
Even some people who received it in the States, said it was added to their bill as steerage item.
Hope this helps

SunLine

First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JlU Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
I am afraid that the mojito club will be minus a member now. I took a look at the Ocean Blue Metallic and totally fell in love! Especially with the Rubicon red accents. I just couldn't resist! So I placed my order.

I was a difficult customer to please because although the Jeep.ca site had the one touch roof available as a build option when I went to see Mustafa I found out that it isn't really available yet. I went with the Premium soft top instead, Mustafa was so kind and understanding! What a great guy!

I cannot wait for my Rubi to get here!

Vee

First Name
Vito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4. BMW 328
I am afraid that the mojito club will be minus a member now. I took a look at the Ocean Blue Metallic and totally fell in love! Especially with the Rubicon red accents. I just couldn't resist! So I placed my order.

I was a difficult customer to please because although the Jeep.ca site had the one touch roof available as a build option when I went to see Mustafa I found out that it isn't really available yet. I went with the Premium soft top instead, Mustafa was so kind and understanding! What a great guy!

I cannot wait for my Rubi to get here!
Congrats!!

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I went to see Mustafa I found out that it isn't really available yet. I went with the Premium soft top instead,
yes, Mustafa is very good! You went with Soft top only.. in Ontario? Do you know something we don't? Would have thought the hard top was needed for winter, albeit I do not have a garage.
Sponsored