Ontario GTA, Canada Group

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Hey Chris. Glad to hear!! I didn’t test the Sahara. As soon as I saw the rubicon I got tunnel vision. Can I ask why are you leaning towards cloth? Just curious
The cloth was a lot better quality than I was imagining, and I've had leather seated cars forever. Admittedly doesn't look as luxurious, the tan leather looks great, but is warmer in winter, and cooler in summer. especially if you have the top down. I'm 50/50.... but my vegan daughter may get that deciding vote ;)
Sponsored

Reactions: Gus
OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler 2018 JLU Rubicon
Hi guys
Just left Erin Chrysler and I can tell you it was a great experience. I left as Chris was getting ready to test drive. Btw nice to meet ya Chris. I’ve been in touch with Gus already today and we can both agree Mustafa is a pleasure to deal with. I test drove the rubicon and it’s awesome. I chatted with Mustafa and we put a build together. From msrp price to the price he gave me, there is a $6000 discount. I think that’s pretty good. Base price msrp is 48,745 but we started at 44,398 and then started with the options which also get discounted. Good experience overall.
Great to hear buddy.
I am looking forward to ordering mine just can’t make up my mind wether to go with leather or cloth

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cheers Vito!
Agreed that Mustafa is excellent to deal with. I'm still a couple months out, but he told that he will honour Invoice pricing to anyone coming in from this forum. Test drove the Rubi also, and I must say that up until this point I was firmly in the Sahara camp. But the Rubi has a great look when you see it in person, and drives very well on the highway which was my biggest concern. That was with cloth seats also. Sat in the Sahara with leather, and now leaning towards cloth.... decisions!

I'm also 5 minutes from Bannerman, but Erin has been the most responsive and seems very willing to go the extra mile.
Glad to hear Chris. I am in the same delima wether to go with cloth or leather. Join the club and get the Rubi so we can all go four wheeling together :)

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The cloth was a lot better quality than I was imagining, and I've had leather seated cars forever. Admittedly doesn't look as luxurious, the tan leather looks great, but is warmer in winter, and cooler in summer. especially if you have the top down. I'm 50/50.... but my vegan daughter may get that deciding vote ;)
Exactly what I am thinking. Keep in mind adding to the confusion the rear armrest/ cup holder doesn’t come with the cloth seats. only with leather seats.

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry for the confusion guys, the previous video I posted(deleted) seems it has a cloth seats not Leather, hence no rear armrest/cupholder.
Thanks

Sponsored

Les-Boots

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Hey guys,

I'm ready to order a graphite Sahara, but I've been told that colour isn't available for Canadian orders yet.

It looked an awful lot like a Graphite Jeep in the pictures posted above, so maybe I'm in luck.

I will reach out to Mustafa to touch base about getting the jeep rolling.

Nice work getting the guys working together to get the best deal possible.

Reactions: Gus

Vee

First Name
Vito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4. BMW 328
Hey guys,

I'm ready to order a graphite Sahara, but I've been told that colour isn't available for Canadian orders yet.

It looked an awful lot like a Graphite Jeep in the pictures posted above, so maybe I'm in luck.

Hi. My build was a rubicon with granite co
Hey guys,

Hi Leslie. The colours I was given a choice of that’s close to graphite is billet silver and granite crystal. However this was for a rubicon. I’m not sure if the Sahara has the same colours to choose from or not. I was sure I wanted black until mustafa showed me a picture of granite. Now I’m not sure. I’m thinking of dropping a deposit within the next two weeks.

Vee

First Name
Vito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4. BMW 328
Hi Gus and Chris. You guys got me seriously thinking twice about leather or cloth. Black or granite? Leather or cloth? I need an Advil.

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
35DA5F7D-4709-4A79-867F-D8DA372B36C0.jpeg
Hi. My build was a rubicon with granite co

Hi Leslie. The colours I was given a choice of that’s close to graphite is billet silver and granite crystal. However this was for a rubicon. I’m not sure if the Sahara has the same colours to choose from or not. I was sure I wanted black until mustafa showed me a picture of granite. Now I’m not sure. I’m thinking of dropping a deposit within the next two weeks.
Granite is available in Sahara as I test drive one. JLu

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Gus and Chris. You guys got me seriously thinking twice about leather or cloth. Black or granite? Leather or cloth? I need an Advil.
Vee hahah.
I can’t stop thinking about it either. Can’t make up my mind between leather or cloth. Lol

Sponsored

thepred

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Wrangler Unlimited 2018 Wrangler Unlimited
So I don't look like an idiot, why would dealer sell a new Jeep under invoice price?

Vee

First Name
Vito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4. BMW 328
So I don't look like an idiot, why would dealer sell a new Jeep under invoice price?
Hi thepred. I know in the US they do sell for under invoice but here they don’t. It might be the very meaning of “invoice price” in Canada vs US. Regardless the dealers are making money on the deal. They can sell under msrp here and make a profit and when the manufacturers give incentives its even better. However I haven’t seen many incentives on wranglers. I’m sure somebody will chime in with better info soon. Cheers

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I put the deal together with Mustafa and those where my conditions after negotiating with him as a group rate. It’s my not under invoice though. It’s at invoice price. If you are interested let me know. Or call Mustafa direct and mention my name or the group to get those invoice prices.

thepred

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Wrangler Unlimited 2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Problem is I want the orange that there is no date for release. I'm taking it that to take advantage of the deal we will all have to order at the same time.

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Problem is I want the orange that there is no date for release. I'm taking it that to take advantage of the deal we will all have to order at the same time.
Not really, we don’t have to all order at once, but within few weeks. Or maybe you can arrange with Mustafa to put a deposit in to lock the price and then wait to place the order once the orange color is available. Just some thoughts
Sponsored