Sponsored

Only REAL Jeeps have 2 entries

Shibadog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S hardtop
Occupation
Safety &Fire Protection Engineer (Retired)
I’m a 2dr guy, however all you have to do is look around and it’s easy to see the 4drs outnumber us very badly. The Jeep owners group has changed to a huge degree with the entry of the 4dr. Whether that’s a good or bad thing is up to you. One thing is certain, there is a far higher percentage of Jeeps on the street now that never see dirt than during previous decades. I really don’t care as long as the Jeep I can buy does what I want it to do.😊
Sponsored

Valpo Jeep

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mas Ghibli, 18 JLU, 05 Gulfstream RV
Well the back gate is technically a 3rd entry point so does the OP mean that even 2 doors with a tail gate are NOT real Jeeps?

NotYours

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 2500
I reckon the Jeep is just like the truck. At one time 2 door long bed was the thing. Then came extended cab, then 4 door, now most all are crew cab size. Jeep is just trying to reach as many people as they can. I dont blame them. My first jeep (Sport S ,2 door, soft top, manual) is in delivery status. Super excited about that. I got what i feel like is all i needed and it is more capable of trails than i am for sure. People would buy a 6 door Jeep if it was offered.
Yes there are more 4 doors than 2 but when is the last time you saw more 2 door trucks than 4? To each his own. I guarantee i'll be just as proud of my 2 door as anyone else is with their Jeep, 2 or 4 door. With that.... 2 doors are better cause im getting one LOL

IllinoisChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
While I do prefer the look of the 2 door.... The utility of the 4 door wins the day. Even if not for additional passengers. Wheel base and having the storage in back makes it so much more functional.. for my usage. But I do admit that I did love my 2 door for the look and fun factor.

Sponsored

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2017 Tahoe LTZ
Geezus, there is always one-you didn't like your four-door jeep and you took a photo of it, How about just not say anything or not post the four door-we come out to help each other-not put down- yeah I owned the LJ-2dr and a 2dr TJ-but when the JK came out I had to try the four door and it was amazing cause I could comfortably sit the kids in the back while wheeling, but I understand when people get old-I'm getting that way but I don't shyt on peoples vehicles.
yup. . . I got 2 kids and wife with boat to fish. . . with my family. kinda tight without the 2 extra doors with gear and all.

Sponsored

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
lol at this thread.

I like both sizes - 2 door and 4 door. I have a 4 door and couldn't be happier with it!

I agree 2 door jeeps look cooler. But 4 doors look cool enough for me.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
I like all Jeeps, just happen to like two doors a lot more (never needed anything bigger), but hey, if you need, or happen to just prefer a 4 door, Jeep-on!

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!
As much as I love two door Wranglers (or any other 2 door vehicle for that matter), I still consider my four door Wrangler a true Jeep. It goes places where not too many dare to venture (maybe even some of you 2 door Wrangler owners😜).

Jeep Wrangler JL Only REAL Jeeps have 2 entries 61DD67B2-A27E-4956-88C3-D557A33BA99F

Jeep Wrangler JL Only REAL Jeeps have 2 entries 6984ADC1-0782-48E5-9B6A-2863C8A967A9

Jeep Wrangler JL Only REAL Jeeps have 2 entries EF6C3E77-0D9D-46BD-9D4E-821C7A4BC7D5

🤙🏼

Rubi SoHo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR-XR
Occupation
Physician
Some of us appreciate a slightly longer wheelbase, it comes in handy on certain obstacles. 4doors are arguably better suited for many of the trails in Moab for example.

That being said, I do miss the CJ7. That I started out with.
Sponsored