Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Glad I found this forum.

4 doors, just posers with a Jeep sticker

I bought a 4 door once, Rubicon Hard Rock Edition, keep it 3 mo and dumped it.
IMG_0969.JPG
Nothing like coming out of the gate swinging letting us know you are a douche bag.
Sponsored

slowpoke387

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLURXR Firecracker red
Finding JLU owners posting in a 2 dr specific thread about their hurt feelings always makes me laugh, always.
LOL then you would be thoroughly entertained by the posts with 2DR hurt feelings in every other thread 😆 Far more of those 😇

Mudduck

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 4door
In Police academy, we learned that 4% of the population is seriously mentally deranged. Nice to be able to put a face on some of them without actually meeting them🙄
Being in the 96% percentile of the non deranged population, I’ve learned that 4% of police officers are also not deranged. :LOL:

OP
OP
Old Jeeper

Old Jeeper

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Port Charlotte, FL, Naples Fl, 17 Oaks Ranch, Tex
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLR-X 2023 JLR, 2021 JTR. 20 F 450 KR,
Occupation
US Army Infantry, IT Engineer
Nothing like coming out of the gate swinging letting us know you are a douche bag.
Ohhh, can't take a joke. IF you had read any of my posts you would no why I drive 2 dr cars, Jeeps, which is my choice in life, and if you don't like that's your problem. Of course, the only thing you could do was play Mr. BIG behind the keyboard and make a personal attack on someone you don't even know.

Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Ohhh, can't take a joke. IF you had read any of my posts you would no why I drive 2 dr cars, Jeeps, which is my choice in life, and if you don't like that's your problem. Of course, the only thing you could do was play Mr. BIG behind the keyboard and make a personal attack on someone you don't even know.
Oh you mean like calling all of us four door owners "posers" from behind your keyboard. You mean like that? And yet you post a picture of you looking all dashing with your 4 door.
I personally don't give a rip what you drive or how many doors it has. I get a kick out of people like you who $hit on everything that isn't the way they think it should be. Then go as far as starting a thread to brag about how you're the bee's knees because you have a 2 door. "Well, I even owned a 4 door once but I clearly realized I was out of my mind." "And the gladiator, which of course is a 4 door is my wife's" blah blah blah...

People like you just stir the pot and divide the Jeep community.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
People like you just stir the pot and divide the Jeep community.
Gotta agree that we don't need any more damn division, it's on an unrelenting free fall ATM :(
2drs are the bees knees though :)

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Been on this forum longer than you and haven't seen one thread like you mention.
x2, or maybe 2dr owners have less shits to give???

slowpoke387

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLURXR Firecracker red
Been on this forum longer than you and haven't seen one thread like you mention.
Ive been here not very long and see lots of posts about how 2drs get no love. I mentioned posts, not threads. More pertaining to asking why the two dr models arent being scheduled for builds yet while the four dr ones are (rightfully so), aftermarket part availability, etc.
I see plenty of these posts sprinkled throughout. Not sure how you’ve missed them being here so long lol. People love to complain and two door owners are just like everyone else - people.

Last edited: