Sponsored

Only California Dealer worth working with!

SDhobbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Another satisfied customer! Ordered a 2020 3.6 JLUR from Rob Oct. 1 and picked up Nov. 1st. Easiest stress free car buying experience ever! 5% below invoice, gave me very fair value on my 2013 JKUR trade-in. Rob is the man, highly recommend ordering from him!

56C2FA52-EE17-4B54-A915-8B7A43BCE092.jpeg

22060240-A4DF-4C9F-A56F-C359FAD50DE6.jpeg

stiks511

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery sport
Another satisfied customer! Ordered a 2020 3.6 JLUR from Rob Oct. 1 and picked up Nov. 1st. Easiest stress free car buying experience ever! 5% below invoice, gave me very fair value on my 2013 JKUR trade-in. Rob is the man, highly recommend ordering from him!

56C2FA52-EE17-4B54-A915-8B7A43BCE092.jpeg

22060240-A4DF-4C9F-A56F-C359FAD50DE6.jpeg
awesome and congrats - I ordered from him yesterday so we'll see how long mine takes - and i agree, he's great.

nachohusky

First Name
Nacho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon - Manual
GOT MY RUBICON AND IT IS AMAZING!
Wanted to say Robert was GREAT to work with; didn't try and sell me any warranty or other crap. I was in and out of the dealership with my new Wrangler in under 20 min. Just wrote him a check for the total price and drove off the lot. Best car purchase I've ever done!

SoCal Jeepers know we have the worst dealers in America, you normally have to fight tooth and nail to get 1% under invoice only to figure out they intend to force you to buy 2500 dollars worth of accessories. Well I found a great dealer who is honest and fair.

I approached him asking him to match Jim Marsh pricing in Vegas of 5% below invoice, using tread lightly, with no tricks or forced addons.. He agreed and has been a pleasure to work with. Providing aggressive financing options.. timely updates on my Jeep delivery (I special ordered), answered every question quickly and accurately.. he even stepped up when Jeep made an error on my build and compensated me very fairly (didn’t blame Jeep, just stepped up) in away I was very happy with..

He has done 5 plus orders for site members so far and they all reported back having a great experience!!

I am not being compensated by the dealership in anyway.. just on my third Jeep and had order out of state or over paid because I couldn’t find a good dealer locally.. and because I think business that do things the right way deserve to be rewarded..

rob will give the same 5% discount to any site member that contacts him. His contact info is below..

Rob Trachtman
Fleet Director

Courtesy Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Of Orange County
Dealer 26941
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675
949-373-0145
954-864-5162 cell

Sponsored

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
GOT MY RUBICON AND IT IS AMAZING!
Wanted to say Robert was GREAT to work with; didn't try and sell me any warranty or other crap. I was in and out of the dealership with my new Wrangler in under 20 min. Just wrote him a check for the total price and drove off the lot. Best car purchase I've ever done!
congratulations on the Jeep, glad it all went well :)

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I agree that Rob is fantastic to deal with. The only thing I wasn't too happy with was the detailing/PDI job the dealer did. Whoever did it really gave zero fucks that day. First, the Jeep was not quite clean - little patches of dust on it. Second, they etched serial numbers on all of the windows and did a really sloppy job - the etching is crooked and all over the place. Third, there was a small scratch on the hard top, that when I asked Rob about a few days later, he offered to buy touch up paint for.

I mean it's 100% not a reason to avoid the dealer, overall 99% great job. Just a thing I remember being a bit annoyed about. I've hesitated writing it for a while because it was one of the best experiences I've had with purchasing a car, but yeah. If you're really picky about detailing jobs I'd suggest telling them to not detail your Jeep.

sportsguy

First Name
duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JLU Rubicon w/a snail
Occupation
Marketing
I think the difference is Rob, I would go to him directly.. there internet team didn’t give me anything.. I actually found rob because I was asking the service department a few weeks later , to quote a lift install and the service guy told me to talk to rob when I mentioned I had not ordered my Jeep yet and was just trying to figure out instal cost of a lift and tires. Rob reaches out to me I told him about criswell and he said 7% was too steep, I said I understood and would be happy if he matched jim marsh at 5% and saved me the trip to the dmv.. he agreed
The difference IS Rob, more specifically, his role as Fleet Sales Manager. He has access to "fleet" pricing, inventory allocations and has his own ability to make deals. I, too, managed to work out a 5% under invoice price, though I also managed to work the 1% from Tread Lightly on top of that. And THAT miracle may simply be down to timing and Rob's ability/goals at any moment in time.

Rob also told me they have several soft tops from leased Wranglers they're selling at $700 - no idea which soft top it is, but for $700, I may toss one in the back of the Wrangler when I pick it up, as I skipped the dual top group when ordering. This is a much cheaper way to snag a second roof. :) And I'm willing to bet that many dealerships have this situation - Jeep is shipped to them with the dual top group, they lease it out and rather than have to deal with the customer "losing" the second top, destroying the second top, or even if it's a pure profit motive for the dealership, it's a nicely discounted way to grab a second top, I think.

Jennalee

First Name
Jennalee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 White 2 door Willys V6 Automatic
I, too, managed to work out a 5% under invoice price, though I also managed to work the 1% from Tread Lightly on top of that. And THAT miracle may simply be down to timing and Rob's ability/goals at any moment in time
You got lucky! He wouldn’t budge on the 5%.

sportsguy

First Name
duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing
You got lucky! He wouldn’t budge on the 5%.
well, that’s how I remember it...so I’m willing to admit...maybe I’m recalling it incorrectly.

I mean, it’s roughly $500 on a $55,000 purchase, so I know I wouldn’t fight that hard for it if they declined to include it. Personal choice, but to me it’s a bird-in-the-hand kinda thing. I know I would have agreed to the 5% even if I had to give up the extra 1%.

:like:

Sponsored

RubiJR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR and 1992 Suzuki Sidekick
5% in California is awesome. I'm trying to get Moss Jeep out here in San Bernardino to match it. No luck so far but I'm still trying

sportsguy

First Name
duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing
Well, we’re done! Jeep is home and this was one of the simplest vehicle purchases we’ve ever completed. :rock:

Rob was excellent from start to finish. Heck, he even surprised me with a tiny price difference (in our favor) due to the actual licensing fee being lower than originally quoted ($100 or so). ;)

He also managed to find some extra credits to use while we purchased an extended Max Care warranty.

Oh, and we got the discounted price AND the Tread Lightly discount. :clap: Jeep had a nearly full tank of fuel, and was fully prepped as planned. We took the train down to San Juan Cap, then drove back to Camarillo last night - awesome little adventure.

I can fully recommend others deal with Rob. He’s good people. :):like:

stiks511

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery sport
Well, we’re done! Jeep is home and this was one of the simplest vehicle purchases we’ve ever completed. :rock:

Rob was excellent from start to finish. Heck, he even surprised me with a tiny price difference (in our favor) due to the actual licensing fee being lower than originally quoted ($100 or so). ;)

He also managed to find some extra credits to use while we purchased an extended Max Care warranty.

Oh, and we got the discounted price AND the Tread Lightly discount. :clap: Jeep had a nearly full tank of fuel, and was fully prepped as planned. We took the train down to San Juan Cap, then drove back to Camarillo last night - awesome little adventure.

I can fully recommend others deal with Rob. He’s good people. :):like:
Congrats! and good to know. I'm going to take the train down from LA when mine comes in, should be a nice trip. And I'm hoping maybe I'll get the tread lightly on top of the 5% too!

Jennalee

First Name
Jennalee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 White 2 door Willys V6 Automatic
Oh, and we got the discounted price AND the Tread Lightly discount. :clap: Jeep had a nearly full tank of fuel
He gave you 6% off too? He told me he never budged from 5% even with an all cash offer and believe me, we tried. Said all forum members get 5% off with Tread Lightly, nothing more. And my gas tank was 3/4 full. I’ve always had a full tank with every other car.

RubiJR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR and 1992 Suzuki Sidekick
I'm a believer. I tried Moss Jeep Riverside and San Bernardino, Ontario Jeep, and ended up calling Rob. I am dumbfounded at how easy the process can be with someone who works with you. I've had the "How can they stay in business" or "No dealer can do that". Called Rob and pretty much cut and dry once he knew I found him through the site he said send the bill sheet and a couple forms and the order will be placed. Told me approximately how long until the vehicle arrived. Totally Awesome so far

If you want a no nonsense auto buying experience call Rob.

Order in so I'll update when I get more information
Sponsored