Sponsored

Only California Dealer worth working with!

Glamisfan

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLUR

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
I am starting at Irvine jeep tuttle click and talking about orders in the meantime. Just trying to enjoy these few days of vacation. I got to see Moab and a few other areas of Jeepness on the trip. I can be reached by text at 9548645162 or email at [email protected], and we can go over details. I appreciate everyone's support during this transition period. I have been at hb jeep and orange coast years ago as well as valencia jeep over the 28 years I have been with Jeep and Dodge And Ram
Rob

JMCCUSKEY82

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Sting Gray 6spd
Occupation
Mortgage
@RobTrachtman bummed you left Coastline, but I'm sure it was for good reason. I picked up the Rubicon and love it, thank you for the great price and communication.

That dealership is a joke, the sales experience and treatment was awful. Manager was extremely rude the front desk girl in front of all of us, not to mention them trying to add a bunch of stuff onto the sales price.

Ill keep you in mind at Tuttle!

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
@RobTrachtman bummed you left Coastline, but I'm sure it was for good reason. I picked up the Rubicon and love it, thank you for the great price and communication.

That dealership is a joke, the sales experience and treatment was awful. Manager was extremely rude the front desk girl in front of all of us, not to mention them trying to add a bunch of stuff onto the sales price.

Ill keep you in mind at Tuttle!
I appreciate it..wasnt my first choice to leave, but it's not my store and I have to live by the rules or leave. Most importantly is that they honored pricing for us both
.enjoy and you can find me in irvine jeep shortly.

ETA34

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Just finished a deal with Rob. Can't recommend him any more highly. 8 weeks from order to delivery. Everything he promised was delivered.

Sponsored

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara, BMW 335i
Rob's great. We ordered our 2021 JLU Sahara through him and had a fantastic experience. Would recommend him to anyone looking for a new Jeep in the SoCal area.

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
FYI Rob moved to tuttle click irvine, sometime last year. He is doing similar deals there, and still is a great high integrity guy. I update the info at the top of this post with correct contact info.

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Just an update everyone!

I am doing 4 percent under invoice on the regular wranglers except the 392 and the hybrid..
I am doing 3 percent over invoice on the Hybrid Wranglers.. I have allocation so if you are considering one, hit me up and I will price it out for you.. [email protected] or 954-864-5162

The only fees I charge are tax, license, 85 doc fee, 8.75 ca tire fee and 30 electronic filing fee.. no hidden accessories, warranties, high finance rates, high doc fees.. you aren't even obligated to finance with me.

Rob Trachtman
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
C 954-864-5162
[email protected]

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
Just an update everyone!

I am doing 4 percent under invoice on the regular wranglers except the 392 and the hybrid..
I am doing 3 percent over invoice on the Hybrid Wranglers.. I have allocation so if you are considering one, hit me up and I will price it out for you.. [email protected] or 954-864-5162

The only fees I charge are tax, license, 85 doc fee, 8.75 ca tire fee and 30 electronic filing fee.. no hidden accessories, warranties, high finance rates, high doc fees.. you aren't even obligated to finance with me.

Rob Trachtman
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
C 954-864-5162
[email protected]
he is honest and Responsive as well..I can vouch fir him
Sponsored