Sponsored

Only California Dealer worth working with!

sgteric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
yes 5 percent below invoice roughly is about 10-12 percet below invoice, plus we only have a 85 doc fee and 30 electronic filing fee unlinke the huge dealer fees of other dealers outside of California... if there are any other incentives and currently there is zero apr for 36 months, you can get that too..
Just so everyone knows, I reached out to Rob and he no longer is at Coastline CDJR. He will be starting at Tuttle CDJR in Irvine in August. He responded via his personal cell phone, but his office and email listed in his signature are no longer good.
Sponsored

Glamisfan

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLUR
Yup. I reached out to him on Thursday and he emailed me back at eight in the evening. We then emailed back-and-forth over the last few days and he’s actually on vacation in between the two jobs but he’s continuing to work even while on vacation! He acts like a straight shooter and someone who anybody in Southern California would be very happy to work with. He said that he will be able to still continue discounts, but As it’s been mentioned before that he can only do 4% below invoice on the 2021 orders with the tread lightly/affiliate code.

sgteric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yup. I reached out to him on Thursday and he emailed me back at eight in the evening. We then emailed back-and-forth over the last few days and he’s actually on vacation in between the two jobs but he’s continuing to work even while on vacation! He acts like a straight shooter and someone who anybody in Southern California would be very happy to work with. He said that he will be able to still continue discounts, but As it’s been mentioned before that he can only do 4% below invoice on the 2021 orders with the tread lightly/affiliate code.
I think he was actually doing 5% with tread lightly at Coastline CDJR reading all the other posts from people who bought from him. I wonder if the new dealership is limiting him to 4%.

Glamisfan

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLUR
I saw on one of these threads were even at coastline he had to go down to 4% for the 2021.

RubiJR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR and 1992 Suzuki Sidekick
He is still very easy and pleasant to work with. Ownership change must not have been a mesh. Glad he is landing on his feet. Give him a chance and I'm sure you will not be disappointed. Or Road Trip from another state.

Sponsored

turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
I placed my order with Rob at Coastline last month. I presume nothing changes to my order or deal with him leaving?

mike.g

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sad to hear he is leaving Coastline, not sure if the new dealer would be able to offer similar deal. He was the last option in SoCal, this is pretty sad.

sgteric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sad to hear he is leaving Coastline, not sure if the new dealer would be able to offer similar deal. He was the last option in SoCal, this is pretty sad.
He told me to send him my build and he would still be able to get me 4% under invoice which includes the TL 1%.

mike.g

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
He told me to send him my build and he would still be able to get me 4% under invoice which includes the TL 1%.
Not bad. I gotta look into out of state as some dealers still offering 8%, just gotta figure out the logistics and see if lemon law in California would be applicable to cars from out of state. 4% is alright, let's see maybe they can do better with the reveal of Bronco.

Sponsored

attilars

First Name
Attila Szilagyi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLURD, 997.2 S
I just put in an order with Rob. He was just about to start at Irvine, so he waited and put it in there last week. I agree he has been great to work with and way better then any other local dealer I've spoken with over the years. Yes could get a bit better deal out of state, but especially now, not too interested in that.

mike.g

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just put in an order with Rob. He was just about to start at Irvine, so he waited and put it in there last week. I agree he has been great to work with and way better then any other local dealer I've spoken with over the years. Yes could get a bit better deal out of state, but especially now, not too interested in that.
So did he place the order at Irvine location? And what deal did he offer?

AnthemAVM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
I think about 8 to 10 years ago he worked at Huntington Beach jeep and was a good guy bqck then.

Macgyver

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
Do we have his email address? I need to find a good person to work with in CA even if I have to drive a few hours to pick it up. Would appreciate it. Seems we get the runaround if you want the diesel option.
Sponsored