Sponsored

Only California Dealer worth working with!

Sebuh

First Name
Sebuh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
I've contacted nearly 25 dealers in SoCal and best I could get was 3.8% at Rydell in San Fernando.

I'll contact Rob soon.

Thanks.
Sponsored

RubiJR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR and 1992 Suzuki Sidekick
I've contacted nearly 25 dealers in SoCal and best I could get was 3.8% at Rydell in San Fernando.

I'll contact Rob soon.

Thanks.
You should have a nice street drive back along PCH for engine break in miles

mrdot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Sport Altitude, 2017 GX460, 2013 Boxster S
Just purchased my new Sport Altitude yesterday and wanted to give an update. I am in the Bay Area but also got several quotes from Rob. First of all, Rob was great. He was responsive, gave very competitive quotes no questioned asked, and wasn't pushy. If I was in SoCal I would definitely buy from him. I also shopped around nearly every dealer in and around the Bay Area. Your experience will likely vary based on whether you are ordering one or buying off the lot, but based on my interactions with lots of folks I wanted to give a few shout outs:

Phillip Olivarez at Fresno Chrysler Jeep: almost bent over backwards to get a deal done. Fresno Chrysler Jeep got within a few hundred dollars of Rob's quote (and might have matched or beat it if I had pushed) but also was willing to jump through a few other hoops to try to do the deal. Ultimately logistics and them not having quite what we wanted killed them. But I would definitely consider them again if in the market.

Brandon at Razzari Chrysler Jeep in Merced: they actually beat Rob's quote by a few hundred dollars and were also willing to deliver to the peninsula / Palo Alto area free of charge. Ultimately we decided we didn't want the vehicle due to personal preference, but again Brandon was excellent and very helpful.

We ended up purchasing from Sunnyvale Jeep. They were a bit of an odd duck because in the dealership they tack on a ton of dealer markup onto the vehicles but when push came to shove were really willing to deal. Also, funny enough, apparently they are owned by the same owner as Stevens Creek Jeep and each dealer will move cars from each other to meet customer demand. I got the two dealers into a bidding war over the same vehicle, and ultimately I think got a pretty good deal. Frankly, could probably have gotten even lower but ultimately my time is more important than the haggling!

Good luck everyone, and I am looking forward to participating on this forum!

Sine Language

First Name
Nash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Bringing this back up to add another thumbs up for Rob. The entire process was very easy and there was no pressure. Placed my order late January, was given vechile price then and it arrived a few days ago with said price. Even the process with finance was smooth, extras were not pushed hard on me like I've experienced in other dealerships. In addition, all the staff had protective gear on, had any touch areas wiped down and they were doing appointment only in the dealership to avoid any risk of the virus.

If you are even 100 miles away from this dealership, I highly recommend coming here. Rob will quote you the final price via email, with a breakdown of everything, so you know exactly what it will cost you before taxes and registration fees. In and out with your new ride. Copying his contact info below, under my new Jeep.

20200411_165125.jpg

Rob Trachtman
Fleet and Commercial truck manager
Coastline Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675
Cell: 954-864-5162
Direct line: 949-373-0145
Email: [email protected]

Sponsored

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Bringing this back up to add another thumbs up for Rob. The entire process was very easy and there was no pressure. Placed my order late January, was given vechile price then and it arrived a few days ago with said price. Even the process with finance was smooth, extras were not pushed hard on me like I've experienced in other dealerships. In addition, all the staff had protective gear on, had any touch areas wiped down and they were doing appointment only in the dealership to avoid any risk of the virus.

If you are even 100 miles away from this dealership, I highly recommend coming here. Rob will quote you the final price via email, with a breakdown of everything, so you know exactly what it will cost you before taxes and registration fees. In and out with your new ride. Copying his contact info below, under my new Jeep.

20200411_165125.jpg

Rob Trachtman
32881 Camino Capistrano
Thank you,

I appreciate your business.. Enjoy the new Jeep in Good Health!

Monsterdun

First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Just purchased my new Sport Altitude yesterday and wanted to give an update. I am in the Bay Area but also got several quotes from Rob. First of all, Rob was great. He was responsive, gave very competitive quotes no questioned asked, and wasn't pushy. If I was in SoCal I would definitely buy from him. I also shopped around nearly every dealer in and around the Bay Area. Your experience will likely vary based on whether you are ordering one or buying off the lot, but based on my interactions with lots of folks I wanted to give a few shout outs:

Phillip Olivarez at Fresno Chrysler Jeep: almost bent over backwards to get a deal done. Fresno Chrysler Jeep got within a few hundred dollars of Rob's quote (and might have matched or beat it if I had pushed) but also was willing to jump through a few other hoops to try to do the deal. Ultimately logistics and them not having quite what we wanted killed them. But I would definitely consider them again if in the market.

Brandon at Razzari Chrysler Jeep in Merced: they actually beat Rob's quote by a few hundred dollars and were also willing to deliver to the peninsula / Palo Alto area free of charge. Ultimately we decided we didn't want the vehicle due to personal preference, but again Brandon was excellent and very helpful.

We ended up purchasing from Sunnyvale Jeep. They were a bit of an odd duck because in the dealership they tack on a ton of dealer markup onto the vehicles but when push came to shove were really willing to deal. Also, funny enough, apparently they are owned by the same owner as Stevens Creek Jeep and each dealer will move cars from each other to meet customer demand. I got the two dealers into a bidding war over the same vehicle, and ultimately I think got a pretty good deal. Frankly, could probably have gotten even lower but ultimately my time is more important than the haggling!

Good luck everyone, and I am looking forward to participating on this forum!
Who was your contact at Sunnyvale Jeep. I’m interested in a rubicon at Stevens creek, and they won’t deal on it much, so hoping a rep from sunnnyvale could help me out.

Rogueman_1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Granite Crystal 2020 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Scott Robinson in Torrance gave me $1700 under invoice. Finance didn't even ask if I wanted anything added during signing.

Could not have been easier.

Lapis

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon Ocean Blue
Bought my Jeep about 4 weeks ago. Had a good experience with Yucca Valley Chrysler Center

mrdot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Sport Altitude, 2017 GX460, 2013 Boxster S
Who was your contact at Sunnyvale Jeep. I’m interested in a rubicon at Stevens creek, and they won’t deal on it much, so hoping a rep from sunnnyvale could help me out.
Sadly nobody in particular. I got passed around a bit between various folks.

Sponsored

Oceanminded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Is Rob offering 5% under invoice on production orders or will he do better for Rubicons already on the lot?

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I will do 5 percent under invoice on Rubicon Gas motored units.. I do require a tread lightly membership or other affiliates rewrds program to do it.. Now you do have to be a member of tread lightly for at least 30 days for this full discount or if your company has affiliates rewards that is available immediately.. we can do either in stock or orders. As far as ins tock, If I sell it for more then 5 percent I would need to obligate you to buy overpriced accessories or warranties or finance with us to help up the deficit for selling it cheaper.. I would rather do it cleanly and fairly and that is why the 5 percent unde ris the way to go..

Oceanminded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I will do 5 percent under invoice on Rubicon Gas motored units.. I do require a tread lightly membership or other affiliates rewrds program to do it.. Now you do have to be a member of tread lightly for at least 30 days for this full discount or if your company has affiliates rewards that is available immediately.. we can do either in stock or orders. As far as ins tock, If I sell it for more then 5 percent I would need to obligate you to buy overpriced accessories or warranties or finance with us to help up the deficit for selling it cheaper.. I would rather do it cleanly and fairly and that is why the 5 percent unde ris the way to go..
Thanks for the quick reply. Hypothetically, if they add some rebates or financing incentives for the Rubicon does that change the pricing at all. Is 5% below invoice roughly equivalent to 10%-12% below MSRP?

WAOLIFE

First Name
Adrian & Josie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUM - 3.6L - Sky Touch & 2015 WK2O - 3.6L - IG: @wa0life
Occupation
Fiddler of Parts

Jeep Wrangler JL Only California Dealer worth working with! 20200411_165125

Rob Trachtman
32881 Camino Capistrano
The sales experience may be alright, but their service department is a joke!
I had 2 experiences so bad, I will NEVER set foot in that dealership again.

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thanks for the quick reply. Hypothetically, if they add some rebates or financing incentives for the Rubicon does that change the pricing at all. Is 5% below invoice roughly equivalent to 10%-12% below MSRP?
yes 5 percent below invoice roughly is about 10-12 percet below invoice, plus we only have a 85 doc fee and 30 electronic filing fee unlinke the huge dealer fees of other dealers outside of California... if there are any other incentives and currently there is zero apr for 36 months, you can get that too..
Sponsored