Sponsored

Only California Dealer worth working with!

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
5-6% who cares ... the fact that we have someone in California doing u set 1% is awesome
Sponsored

Jennalee

First Name
Jennalee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 White 2 door Willys V6 Automatic
5-6% who cares ... the fact that we have someone in California doing u set 1% is awesome
Well he told me he never gave forum members more than 5% so I was surprised to hear he did 6% for one member. He literally would not budge with me so I was a bit irked to hear that. But I’m happy with my Jeep and it’s true he doesn’t push other sales on you like a warranty. And I’m glad Sportsguy got a great deal. :like:

stiks511

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery sport
Well he told me he never gave forum members more than 5% so I was surprised to hear he did 6% for one member. He literally would not budge with me so I was a bit irked to hear that. But I’m happy with my Jeep and it’s true he doesn’t push other sales on you like a warranty. And I’m glad Sportsguy got a great deal. :like:
Yeah. I figure it can’t hurt to try but in the end it’s not a big deal or a deal breaker - especially since around these parts getting 5% is awesome :).

Sine Language

First Name
Nash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
So I just found this thread as I was looking for a dealership in SoCal. Does anyone know if Rob gives 5% below invoice on Jeeps already on the lot or if it just for ones you do a custom order on?

Sponsored

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
So I just found this thread as I was looking for a dealership in SoCal. Does anyone know if Rob gives 5% below invoice on Jeeps already on the lot or if it just for ones you do a custom order on?
sure it’s both, he is a straight shooter

RubiJR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR and 1992 Suzuki Sidekick
x2 Rob is very easy to deal with and makes the experience a lot better. The lot seems pretty small but look online first and then who knows if you find something better there. Why not order?

Sine Language

First Name
Nash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
x2 Rob is very easy to deal with and makes the experience a lot better. The lot seems pretty small but look online first and then who knows if you find something better there. Why not order?
I'm not particularly picky on the vehicle as far what everything it has or doesn't have, so I could see myself just taking one off the lot. If I could do that, why wait on an order if I can get as equal of a deal on the wrangler.

RubiJR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sound logic. Make sure you mention the forum when you speak to him as he is very much aware of and working with forum members so it stops any messing around before it starts.
And beyond that when you order the base, some options, and the new Safety Group \ remote proximity mandatory options add to the price. Good Luck

Last edited:
OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not particularly picky on the vehicle as far what everything it has or doesn't have, so I could see myself just taking one off the lot. If I could do that, why wait on an order if I can get as equal of a deal on the wrangler.
you might even get a better deal on off the lot if it’s been sitting for awhy

Sponsored

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
I am still here even though we had an ownership change a couple weeks ago.. I am still offering 5 percent under invoice using the tread lightly / affiliates rewards program.. less any applicable incentives or rebates.. plus tax and license.. doc fee is just 85 bucks, 30 electronic titling fee and 8.75 ca tire fee. couldn't be any simpler.. I would love to handle the financing but only if I am competitive of course on rates. you can pay cash or lease as well. The most important, you don't have to go out of state and you don't have to buy any accessories or pay ultra high rates to make up for somebody losing money to sell a car or worse a 998 dealer fee!

Call me on my mobile or text me or email me a build sheet and I will quote you down to the penny pricing.

My cell is 954-864-5162 or [email protected] or my desk phone direct is 949-373-0145

Thank you,
Rob Trachtman
Fleet and Commercial truck manager
Coastline Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675

RubiJR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am still here even though we had an ownership change a couple weeks ago.. I am still offering 5 percent under invoice using the tread lightly / affiliates rewards program.. less any applicable incentives or rebates.. plus tax and license.. doc fee is just 85 bucks, 30 electronic titling fee and 8.75 ca tire fee. couldn't be any simpler.. I would love to handle the financing but only if I am competitive of course on rates. you can pay cash or lease as well. The most important, you don't have to go out of state and you don't have to buy any accessories or pay ultra high rates to make up for somebody losing money to sell a car or worse a 998 dealer fee!

Call me on my mobile or text me or email me a build sheet and I will quote you down to the penny pricing.

My cell is 954-864-5162 or [email protected] or my desk phone direct is 949-373-0145

Thank you,
Rob Trachtman
32881 Camino Capistrano

Can't say enough about the ease and no pressure in working with Rob. I recommend everyone give him a chance to show you how well he has the process down and how easy and enjoyable an automotive purchase can be. I was in out in the low desert of California last weekend and told someone that ask to give you a shot at a Grand Cherokee Trail hawk. Glad to hear you are still around Rob

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Thank you,
Rob Trachtman
32881 Camino Capistrano
rob is great, best car buying experience I have had!!

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Can't say enough about the ease and no pressure in working with Rob. I recommend everyone give him a chance to show you how well he has the process down and how easy and enjoyable an automotive purchase can be. I was in out in the low desert of California last weekend and told someone that ask to give you a shot at a Grand Cherokee Trail hawk. Glad to hear you are still around Rob

Thank you.. I appreciate it..
Sponsored