Online Purchase for Custom Order

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKZ
Might be a dumb question... When working the deal for a custom order, were any of you successful in making the deposit and signing any appropriate paperwork for the order electronically so you didn't have to make a trip to the dealer? Most of the dealers in Florida that give the good discounts are a couple hours out. Trying to avoid a trip there if it can be avoided.

Advertisement

JDJL

First Name
Jeremy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L 6spd
Same here. Everything was done through email and over the phone. I bought from Lakeland CJDR in Lakeland, FL. They had great prices and they take the Tread Lightly discount. If you haven't already, I'd recommend checking them out.

OP
JimmyZ

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKZ
Same here. Everything was done through email and over the phone. I bought from Lakeland CJDR in Lakeland, FL. They had great prices and they take the Tread Lightly discount. If you haven't already, I'd recommend checking them out.
I emailed Mike a couple days ago... just started the communication process. I am probably gonna wait till just after the first of the year anyway but I wanted to have my exact number and build a contact.

JDJL

First Name
Jeremy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L 6spd
Michael Peralta? He's the salesman I went with too. He's a great guy.

Definitely get the Tread Lightly discount and you'll get a great deal. He beat all the other offers I had - even the one I got through Criswell. Good luck!

OP
JimmyZ

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKZ

Definitely get the Tread Lightly discount and you'll get a great deal. He beat all the other offers I had - even the one I got through Criswell. Good luck!
Yes! Everyone has nothing but great things to say about Mike! I'm excited!

OP
JimmyZ

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKZ

I spent a good amount of time going back and forth with Mike today. He was nothing but professional and super helpful. Sent me straight forward pricing without any issues. What I greatly appreciated was his lack of pressure sales. Hell, after I told him I was probably going to wait till the first of the year (trying to appease Dave Ramsey and they wife) he told me he'd have my information saved and ready to go. Not even a slight bit of frustration on his part. Can't wait till I can get this order done. Thanks again to Mike and everyone here on the boards for the help!

Advertisement

Tri-City Jeep

Advertisement