Online Chat with Jeep

jkill

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 Door Rubicon
I just had an online chat with a customer service rep on jeep website and they tell me my 2D Rubicon is in status F.

Does anyone know what that means as far as expected completion?

Thanks, -J-
Sponsored

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I just had an online chat with a customer service rep on jeep website and they tell me my 2D Rubicon is in status F.

Does anyone know what that means as far as expected completion?

Thanks, -J-
My 2 door Rubicon went from F to KZ in a day. I would assume unless anything is strange it should be a pretty quick process from here.

OP
OP
jkill

jkill

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 Door Rubicon
My 2 door Rubicon went from F to KZ in a day. I would assume unless anything is strange it should be a pretty quick process from here.
That’s great. So I should be seeing it soon? It looks like KZ encompasses a very long portion of the process. Invoice to dealer delivery. So several more weeks before delivery to dealer in Augusta GA?

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
That’s great. So I should be seeing it soon? It looks like KZ encompasses a very long portion of the process. Invoice to dealer delivery. So several more weeks before delivery to dealer in Augusta GA?
Seeing it where?

Sponsored

VolCntry73

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon JL, 2018 Accord, 2008 Accord, 2007 CRV, 2000 Dodge Dakota
Unless something odd happens...most orders have been 2-4 weeks once it goes to KZ to get to the dealer
Sponsored