One touch sky top. 2018 jlu Rubicon

JoeyBoomBoom

First Name
Giuseppe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited one touch sky top
Hey guys I’m trying to find handles for the backseat and front seat but I am having a problem due to the fact that we cannot takeoff our tops and the aftermarket handles will not fit through the little space we have between top and bars anybody find any yet
Sponsored

Rahneld

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
Just get some handles with canvas straps. There is enough room to get the straps over the roll bar and below the Sky One-Touch Power Top. After you put the straps through the plastic buckles, cut off the excess straps to keep the strap ends from getting caught in the Sky One-Touch Power Top tracks.

OP
OP

JoeyBoomBoom

First Name
Giuseppe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited one touch sky top
Just get some handles with canvas straps. There is enough room to get the straps over the roll bar and below the Sky One-Touch Power Top. After you put the straps through the plastic buckles, cut off the excess straps to keep the strap ends from getting caught in the Sky One-Touch Power Top tracks.
Have you done it and if so some pictures

Sponsored

Sponsored

Sherifftruman

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKUS
So, we are in the same boat. My wife really likes having a bar mounted handle. The ones on the A pillar are good for getting in the Jeep, but not for driving around. The official Jeep ones look really nice and she likes how they don’t have the wrap around strap like ever other handle we’ve had, without the cloth roll bar padding it stands out more. Looking in the gap it really seems like if you could somehow loosen the top, you could get them in and then tighten it back down. I just don’t want to get something out of alignment, but I’m seriously tempted to try.

javelina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB "Saharacon", 2006 Wrangler TJ, 2018 F-150 RCSB 4x4

zingat

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Jeepster !
Vehicle Showcase

Danyal

First Name
Danyal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Hey guys I’m trying to find handles for the backseat and front seat but I am having a problem due to the fact that we cannot takeoff our tops and the aftermarket handles will not fit through the little space we have between top and bars anybody find any yet
Wondering if there are roll bar covers that are compatible? The ones by dirty dog are not ... not enough space for the covers with zippers to be passed over the roll bar
Sponsored