One-Touch Roof Not Removable?

HardSell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Built Rubicon replaced modestly built stolen '87 XJ
Occupation
Nose Picker
they offer him one year free car washes to have him go away...
Catch is those free washes are only good for when the top is down/off. Known as getting soaked.
Sponsored

Mrcake3014

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Good Morning,

I just purchased a 2020 wrangler great car I love it. The one problem I have is that I got the one-touch roof. I just realize two weeks after the purchase that I can't remove the top at all like a soft-top or a hard-top. Is that true?
I don't believe it comes off and as a added bonus you cannot lower the windshield either. I love my top though. One push of the button and I have my "bucket of sun" and if it rains again one push of the button. Never get caught, I like that.

aeonixx1001

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL
I'm sorry but I couldn't stand it, you can put a different top on it, it only costs $$$$$$$$$. I go to the dealer and explain, wash it up nice and be nice about it. If they try you screw you over, I would tell them you want to go into Arbitration and you want them to keep the jeep until the dispute is over. Contact financing and get them on your side. It was obvious misrepresentation. Oh man I would be pissed

First Name
Brian-Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 6SPEED
I'm sorry but I couldn't stand it, you can put a different top on it, it only costs $$$$$$$$$. I go to the dealer and explain, wash it up nice and be nice about it. If they try you screw you over, I would tell them you want to go into Arbitration and you want them to keep the jeep until the dispute is over. Contact financing and get them on your side. It was obvious misrepresentation. Oh man I would be pissed
I have the one touch sky roof, my personal complaint.... off road, the branches literally cut the top. Winter time it’s just not as durable... I wish they made a cover that could attach to the rain gutters and would cover it for off road and winter use.
Sponsored