One inch spacer for JL

Bearman95

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Does anyone make a three-quarter or 1 inch spacer for the JL four door? I lost about 1/2 inch when I put my winch and other things on the front of my Rubicon and I also would like to have another half inch to get the rake out. Thanks In advance.
Sponsored

JCatherine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Teraflex has a 0.5” and a 1.5” spacer/leveler

OP
OP
Bearman95

Bearman95

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Teraflex has a 0.5” and a 1.5” spacer/leveler
Hi there, yes I saw they have a 1/2 inch spacer and also a 1.5 inch spacer lift but as far as I know the front spacer on the 1.5 inch spacer lift is 2 inches and that would be more than I need. I could get by with a three-quarter inch spacer in front but would rather have a 1 inch. The .5 would not be enough and the 2 inch on front would be way too much! I just want to get the rake out and put back the 1/2 inch I lost with the winch and other items on the front. They have a 1 inch spacer for the front of a JK but I do not know if that would fit a JL.

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2.0T JLR 2-Door, 2020 GT500
Hi there, yes I saw they have a 1/2 inch spacer and also a 1.5 inch spacer lift but as far as I know the front spacer on the 1.5 inch spacer lift is 2 inches and that would be more than I need. I could get by with a three-quarter inch spacer in front but would rather have a 1 inch. The .5 would not be enough and the 2 inch on front would be way too much! I just want to get the rake out and put back the 1/2 inch I lost with the winch and other items on the front. They have a 1 inch spacer for the front of a JK but I do not know if that would fit a JL.
I think you can stack their .5" spacers.

Sponsored

Titan2727

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Inflate front tires to 45 PSI