Sponsored

On a scale of 1/10 rate the douche level.

OP
OP
Wbino

Wbino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL H.A. -- 1999 SLK 230
Occupation
Retired
Naw, it’s talking crap. The behavior of mocking a random person that’s not present to defend themselves isn’t it for me.
Fuck this guy...he endangers everyone on the road with him.
Get a motel or pull over.......
How's he going to defend himself?

CDRMidnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Standard stuff to see on any given day in Waikiki, sadly...
Cheers,
-CM-

Silverblkrilla

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Did you say something to him when you saw it? Because he would be able to defend himself if you did. Do you know if it’s real or a film?

Grace

Sponsored

OP
OP
Wbino

Wbino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL H.A. -- 1999 SLK 230
Occupation
Retired
Did you say something to him when you saw it? Because he would be able to defend himself if you did. Do you know if it’s real or a film?

Grace
😀 I've become more sensitive to stupidly since becoming a grandfather the last few years.
I'll let you defend him if you want. 😴

Silverblkrilla

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
😀 I've become more sensitive to stupidly since becoming a grandfather the last few years.
I'll let you defend him if you want. 😴
I never defended anyone because I have no context from the short clip. World is going the wrong way so I try not to serve the world in the wrong way. To each his own in the Jeep community.

Grace

Last edited:

631_Islander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon with 8 speed and 3.6L Pentastar without eTorque
Maybe his penis can do the double duty of a revolver also?

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
Saving the world :-)
I never defended anyone because I have no context from the short clip. World is going the wrong way so I try not to serve the world in the wrong way. To each his own in the Jeep community.

Grace
Tony, I applaud your forbearance, and I generally try to follow the “don’t talk crap about others” rule, but some behavior doesn’t require additional context to condem — and some conduct merits condemnation in the interest of community safety.

Threat of a traffic ticket isn’t improving his behavior. Perhaps community expression can help, as anybody who would spend money to do THAT to a Jeep obviously cares what others think.

In the unlikely event we’re seeing a staged clip from a movie, the actor at the wheel did a convincing job of playing a distracted douchebag merging into a travel lane while making out with a woman who is on his lap and obstructing his view.

Sponsored

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey
I'm not sure we need more context to condemn their actions. It isn't like the Jeep has no other seats, we can clearly see one in the back. And short of them being conjoined twins, (which raises some other questions, how did he get his seatbelt on if they are conjoined) I cannot think of any reason to not condemn their actions whether they are here to defend themselves or not.

RoadiJeff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0T Recon, 2018 3.6L GC High Altitude
Standard stuff to see on any given day in Waikiki, sadly...
Cheers,
-CM-
Hmm...I have a relative who lives less than a mile from Waikiki Beach. She's currently visiting us for a week and I showed her that video. She says that is not standard behavior there. ;)

Silverblkrilla

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Tony, I applaud your forbearance, and I generally try to follow the “don’t talk crap about others” rule, but some behavior doesn’t require additional context to condem — and some conduct merits condemnation in the interest of community safety.

Threat of a traffic ticket isn’t improving his behavior. Perhaps community expression can help, as anybody who would spend money to do THAT to a Jeep obviously cares what others think.

In the unlikely event we’re seeing a staged clip from a movie, the actor at the wheel did a convincing job of playing a distracted douchebag merging into a travel lane while making out with a woman who is on his lap and obstructing his view.
Unless this guy is on the forum or someone knows him (which I doubt) there really isn’t a point in discussing it or posting it.

I really have no interest in replying but I’m using a useful thread for reference and keep getting alerts on this topic. I’m here for real jeep stuff.

Y’all carry on with the shaming just leave me out of it.

harda

First Name
archimedes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP WRANGLER Unlimited Rubicon SRT392
All i can say, that this guy is really strong he can drive and fuck at the same time!!
Sponsored

Last edited: