Sponsored

On a scale of 1/10 rate the douche level.

gato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Girl is way too overdressed. Other than that, typical California/Vegas stuff.

CaJLMetalHead

First Name
CAJLMetalHead
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Fab Fours commercial ad of course... they probably ran over an old person at the intersection as part of the ad...

cavguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Not a fan of that front end at all... But hey everyone is different I get that!

Really not a fan of driving impaired like that. Its hard enough to drive with so many idiots on the road as it is... Thats an easy way to hurt someone real bad and mess up your whole life at the same time.

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
Saving the world :-)
Yep. Off the charts of the douchebaggery score -- but the owner/driver deserves all of that disdain.

I don't think it's fair to blame the hooker. She's just trying to earn a living. No doubt she's used to putting up with a lot of nozzles like this guy. :giggle:

Sponsored

Silverblkrilla

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
A thread to talk crap about a random guy…

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
A thread to talk crap about a random guy…
I think the thread is sorta like the annual “Darwin awards”. It’s not so much about talking crap. It’s about marveling at behavior that is unfathomably stupid.

I look back at the dumbest stuff I did as a teen and twenty-something and I’m amazed and embarrassed. If I lived another fifty years, which isn’t gonna happen, I’d probably look at my behavior today through a similar lens — but on my worst day I”d never consider building a Jeep that silly looking and pulling into traffic with a hooker on my lap dry-humping me. :LOL::CWL::CWL:

pablo_max3045

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Engineering project manager
I think the thread is sorta like the annual “Darwin awards”. It’s not so much about talking crap. It’s about marveling at behavior that is unfathomably stupid.

I look back at the dumbest stuff I did as a teen and twenty-something and I’m amazed and embarrassed. If I lived another fifty years, which isn’t gonna happen, I’d probably look at my behavior today through a similar lens — but on my worst day I”d never consider building a Jeep that silly looking and pulling into traffic with a hooker on my lap dry-humping me. :LOL::CWL::CWL:
Problem is that twats like this guy will kill some family of 5 and walk away without a scratch.

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Problem is that twats like this guy will kill some family of 5 and walk away without a scratch.
True. I see it every day because, sadly, the one thing we’re not running out of in the USA is idiots with access to a vehicle.

Sponsored

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer
Oh my god, I am so embarrassed. I did not know anyone saw me. Sorry guys. I will put my doors back on.

Deleted member 53226

Don't worry folks, that douchebag x10 will get his in the end. That girl. One that clingy and crazy will end up slashing his tires or burning down his house (and Jeep) when he breaks up with her or worse cheats on her. You can just tell that one is Jodi Arias crazy for sure.

Silverblkrilla

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

Naw, it’s talking crap. The behavior of mocking a random person that’s not present to defend themselves isn’t it for me.

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey
Surprised they didn't try to wrap the seatbelt around both of them ... because safety.