Sorbs

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Ram TRX, 20' Gladiator LE
Dammit! About to turn 12k miles and have to take it to the dealer...for a second time...for the same damn issue...oil change and tire rotation...FREE!
IMG_1047.jpeg
Sponsored

Shibadog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S hardtop
Occupation
Safety &Fire Protection Engineer (Retired)
Jeep Wrangler JL OMG: After 10 days and 1,500 miles and these two things happen IMG_1047
Nothing...not a damn thing. There must be something wrong with it. Iā€™ve no complaints. Nothing broken. Donā€™t need to go to the dealership for anything. Whatā€™s wrong with our Jeep?
The problem with your Jeep is that itā€™s just a Jeep like 99% of the others out there. šŸ˜Š. Itā€™ll likely just continue to do what irs doing now for several years to come. My last 3 have all had the exact same problem for which Iā€™m eternally gratefulšŸ‘

PavementWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL
The problem with your Jeep is that itā€™s just a Jeep like 99% of the others out there. šŸ˜Š. Itā€™ll likely just continue to do what irs doing now for several years to come. My last 3 have all had the exact same problem for which Iā€™m eternally gratefulšŸ‘
oh the little ESS battery and the steering issues on 2018 are probably an issue on most. buying a first year was my bad.

DogsRule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JL
Jeep Wrangler JL OMG: After 10 days and 1,500 miles and these two things happen IMG_1047
Nothing...not a damn thing. There must be something wrong with it. Iā€™ve no complaints. Nothing broken. Donā€™t need to go to the dealership for anything. Whatā€™s wrong with our Jeep?
Yours, like mine, built on a Wednesday. It applies since Toledo is now a suburb of Detroit.
Sponsored