joshg

joshg

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab, Tesla Model S P90DL, Audi R8 V10 Spyder 6MT
There is a TJ in my neighborhood that is this color, which I believe is called bright jade satin glow (wranglerforum.com). I call it teal. They have a white hardtop and I really like it. Even my wife, who is not a fan of blue, likes this.

And now to alienate 75% of the members on this forum: Even though it is close we are not a fan of the new bikini blue, although it is better option than all of the various grays and white on the JL.

image-1711659502.jpg
Funny, I just came back to this thread to post a pic of "Bright Jade Satin Glow"... and you beat me to it. Looks pretty similar to Bikini, no?
photo.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
joshg

joshg

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here's another view of "Desert Sand Pearl". Didn't like it at first... but now it's growing on me.
Jeep Wrangler JL Older Jeep colors you REALLY want to come back on the JL {filename}

OP
OP
joshg

joshg

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
... and since I know there's at least one big fan of purple jeeps here, here are a few more images of "Xtreme Purple Pearl". Wow.. definitely a bold choice, though may not technically qualify for this thread as it's not an "old" color... 2017 JK.
Jeep Wrangler JL Older Jeep colors you REALLY want to come back on the JL {filename}

OP
OP
joshg

joshg

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
... and I'm getting a little aroused by Cosmos Blue:

OP
OP
joshg

joshg

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry... one more tonight. Willys "Arena Yellow" circa 1958-1960.
Bring this back FCA! Picture that on a JL!
:DROOL:

Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
... and since I know there's at least one big fan of purple jeeps here, here are a few more images of "Xtreme Purple Pearl". Wow.. definitely a bold choice, though may not technically qualify for this thread as it's not an "old" color... 2017 JK.

I wanted purple or chief so bad, but hubby nixed those colors:crying:. Our JKU is granite. It's a pretty color, but purple would have been better:like:

MedicJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Liberty, 2016 JKU, 2020 JLU Altitude
COMMANDO GREEN!!!!!!

I'm still stumped on why commando green was only available for 2013. If they ever release this color on the JL, I would trade in my Rubi in a heartbeat.

I got excited when I first saw this image, I kept waiting for them to release the color options, but alas it was not a chosen color... what a tease! Would love to see it back or better yet, a matte olive drab!

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
I will trade my 19 in on a 22 if they come out with any of the following color choices for the 22 run.
JK Tank Green
JK Anvil
JT Gator Green

WilhelmSR

First Name
Wilhelm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR
Really wanted to order the Pumpkin but it was not an option for 2021 so I went HellaYella instead.

Sponsored