Ok.. so who traded this in? 😆

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Multicam - I’d definitely buy that jeep. You know it’s never been off road and could probably get decent money for the rims to a Camaro or Charger owner
Shots - That right there is some top notch logic. You are absolutely correct on both counts. Funny that most people wouldn't even consider buying it because of something as easy to change as the wheels/tires.

Htfan - As least the mall crawler with a 3" lift and 37s would look good.
Shots - And that Jeep looked good to the previous owner too. Not my thing, and obviously not a popular choice either, but clearly someone liked it since they spent a fair amount of money on those. Good on them for doing what they liked with their vehicle and not bowing to social norms.
You freaking serious?
Yeah, why? That's a serious question, not trying to stir the pot.
What about that logic is flawed? Those wheels/tires obviously don't suggest the owner had any intention to going off-road.
As noted by others, wheels that size are not cheap and you could probably get a decent price for them on various market sites.
Tanner made a great point and it's not like they'd be hard to switch out. Heck wheels/tires are typically the first thing people change.

Again, to be clear, I didn't say I liked the look of that Jeep. But the logic seems sound that those wheels/tires suggest it's probably never seen trail. Am I missing something that leads you to think otherwise?

Or are you referring to me saying good on them? Why shouldn't they do what they like with their vehicle? Just because you don't like it (nor most people) doesn't mean they shouldn't either. If they like rubber band tires on gaudy rims, then so what. They pay the bill, they have to drive it every day. Do what they like.
Sponsored

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
That's how angry eyes grilles are born.. After it's done crying, it'll get mad.
Sponsored