Ok.. so who traded this in? ๐Ÿ˜†

Boogey

First Name
Rami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S 2021
I wonder about the Mileage.....those are what 22's?

Sponsored

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
Why would anybody do this?! :surprised:

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL

Sponsored

VNT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT Challenger, 2015 Hemi Overland, 02 WJ 4.7, 2000 Durango, PT Cruisers, 2018 Punkn Sahara 2020 OB Rubicon
Must be West Coast Customes, Pimp My Ride LOL

dsgrey

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Vehicle Showcase
It's also got a hitch. Can you imagine pulling a trailer?

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
I'm guessing that it was for the same reason that folks put 37s and a 3" lift on Mall Crawlers. ;)
As least the mall crawler with a 3" lift and 37s would look good.

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Iโ€™d definitely buy that jeep. You know itโ€™s never been off road and could probably get decent money for the rims to a Camaro or Charger owner
That right there is some top notch logic. You are absolutely correct on both counts. Funny that most people wouldn't even consider buying it because of something as easy to change as the wheels/tires.

As least the mall crawler with a 3" lift and 37s would look good.
And that Jeep looked good to the previous owner too. Not my thing, and obviously not a popular choice either, but clearly someone liked it since they spent a fair amount of money on those. Good on them for doing what they liked with their vehicle and not bowing to social norms.

Bswen

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
That right there is some top notch logic. You are absolutely correct on both counts. Funny that most people wouldn't even consider buying it because of something as easy to change as the wheels/tires.

And that Jeep looked good to the previous owner too. Not my thing, and obviously not a popular choice either, but clearly someone liked it since they spent a fair amount of money on those. Good on them for doing what they liked with their vehicle and not bowing to social norms.
If you guys believe that bc this particular owner has ridiculous rims that the Jeep was well cared for and never off-roaded, I've got a bridge to sell you. There could have been multiple owners that beat the shit out of this thing, never changed oil, pulled a trailer (obviously did), or whatever else. If I am buying a used Jeep I am hoping for bone stock or I know a lot about the previous use. Personally prefer to buy Jeeps new, especially considering the top notch resell value.

But also, to each their own.
Sponsored