Sponsored

OK, show of hands... Who else also just happens to own the best looking Jeep in their neighborhood?

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White 2dr JL Rubicon 3.6
Some competition but I feel like I'm the most dialed in for wheeling. My neighbor down the street has a white Gladiator on 37s and a big rack full of recovery gear on the back, and another neighbor recently got a black JLURXR that's all stock but very nice looking.

I'm certainly the only 2 door, the only one running a full Metalcloak setup and the only one who endures roof and doors off all summer in the soCal heat!

Jeep Wrangler JL OK, show of hands... Who else also just happens to own the best looking Jeep in their neighborhood? kpLU0vT
Jeep Wrangler JL OK, show of hands... Who else also just happens to own the best looking Jeep in their neighborhood? nOgimTL
Jeep Wrangler JL OK, show of hands... Who else also just happens to own the best looking Jeep in their neighborhood? 4xDPpQ0

mferrara91

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
I've got a JT, JL and JK in my neighborhood, but mine's the best looking. Of course, I'm biased...

Jeep Wrangler JL OK, show of hands... Who else also just happens to own the best looking Jeep in their neighborhood? tempImageU0XDc

Sponsored

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
Still stock 392, spare relocation parts ordered 6-30 from Quadratec are still on back order. There is a stocker sport and a very nicely modded, always spotless 2dr Rubi ruined by an angry grill in my area. So my hand goes up too.

Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
My HOA so far has 351 houses built. I've seen 4 Jeeps. No Rubicon's. So have to go with mine.

Throw in the wife's Sahara while at it. I look around all the time waiting for Jeepers to show.

Naked.jpg

2019 Jeep  Sahara  Lifted 33's  now..jpg