Sponsored

OK, show of hands... Who else also just happens to own the best looking Jeep in their neighborhood?

Jeeppaul91

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURXR
Occupation
Real Estate
Nailed it! It's next to the intercoastal waterway across from IOP.
Man I wish I could hit Jim N NIcks BBQ this weekend. I grew up in Birmingham and that place is a staple down there. Those cheese biscuits are something else.

Sponsored

Signing Spock

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Mons, Belgium (originally, Sn Antonio, TX)
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sport; 22 JLU Willys Sport
Occupation
USAF
I mean, we’re the only family in the neighborhood with cotton candy colored Jeeps so I think we win in the “fun” department…but there’s a built JLU around the corner from me that’s definitely nicer but I never see it fuckin move so I’ll claim that we’re the coolest Jeep family in our hood just cause I don’t know if that other one ever gets driven.
Jeep Wrangler JL OK, show of hands... Who else also just happens to own the best looking Jeep in their neighborhood? F5101D43-B3A7-420A-8C15-7266943F0C7A

My Jeep has changed a bit since this pic (a front bumper and lift). But you get the idea. Cotton candy Jeeps lol

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Well so much for Jeep and ice cream meet up.

As long as you're not selling it to buy a Ford Taurus, everything will work out.
I may just keep it and add a 3rd vehicle for long & frequent road trips. I'm having a very difficult time even considering letting it go... Even for a 4Xe Rubi...

Sponsored

Dusty Roads

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Willys Sport
You’re clearly more qualified than I am. She’s not though
A 1280 sitting on location means one of two things. It's a very deep well, 12,000+ or that thing is running a big pump and moving a lot of fluid. Worked on some wells in Kalkaska Michigan that had 1280's, not deep but tons of water. They had to move 120 barrels of water to get 20 barrels of oil. Would have hated to be the pumper taking care of them, you're constantly having to haul of water.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I'm for certain it's not the best looking but it's exactly what I wanted. Like I said in an earlier post, it blends in with Texas.

DSCN3062.JPG
Nice Willys!

Blending with my surroundings is the last thing I’d want, though. I got stuck in 5-6 feet of snow once and had to be recovered.

Around here they’d have a hard time finding a white --or green-- Jeep...
Jeep Wrangler JL OK, show of hands... Who else also just happens to own the best looking Jeep in their neighborhood? 1660316258252

Jeep Wrangler JL OK, show of hands... Who else also just happens to own the best looking Jeep in their neighborhood? 1660316137147

AirportDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUXR, 2018 GC Trailhawk Hemi
Occupation
Aeronautics Professional
In my 'hood, I'm gonna narcissistically say I do!

0H6A5306.jpg

surfyjeeper

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
It's a big neighborhood, but I put up some competition!
Jeep Wrangler JL OK, show of hands... Who else also just happens to own the best looking Jeep in their neighborhood? IMG_0581.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL OK, show of hands... Who else also just happens to own the best looking Jeep in their neighborhood? IMG_0572
Sponsored