Sponsored

OK, show of hands... Who else also just happens to own the best looking Jeep in their neighborhood?

Sponsored

LOBBS

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Quality Manager in Automotive Aftermarket
Jeep Wrangler JL OK, show of hands... Who else also just happens to own the best looking Jeep in their neighborhood? PXL_20220611_031535714

I went looking for Jeeps in my neighborhood last night to see what I'm up against. 2 Sting-Gray 4dr JL Rubicons, a black 4dr JL Rubicon and a white 4dr JK Sahara. All bone stock so, I guess🤷🏼‍♂️

Jeepney Johnny

First Name
Rico!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
There's only two Wranglers left in my condo neighborhood, and the other is a Sting Gray JLR. It's not a competition, but I do notice, the other guy's got a lift (I'm stock); fancier, more expensive wheels (mine costs $80/each off eBay, no joke); and stickers.

I live in SoCal, so it feels like every 5th vehicle is a Wrangler or Gladiator, almost always stock with roofs and doors installed. But, my plain Jane Wrangler still gets unsolicited positive comments from strangers. I think because it's usually in an unusual configuration, with Freedom Panels on, and something else removed. I know it looks weird, but I don't want too much sun, I'm already dark (and handsome...not tall, though, two-out-of-three ain't bad according to Meat Loaf). It's in the high 80s this week, so my Wrangler looks like this today:

Jeep Wrangler JL OK, show of hands... Who else also just happens to own the best looking Jeep in their neighborhood? Wranger20220811

Looks like a paramilitary vehicle from a video game, some kinda infantry squad transport, no? I love it LOL.

Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Sadly, due to life's needs, she's up for sale...

Jeep Wrangler JL OK, show of hands... Who else also just happens to own the best looking Jeep in their neighborhood? IMG_2982 (2).JPG