Sponsored

OK, show of hands... Who else also just happens to own the best looking Jeep in their neighborhood?

JPAloha

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2022 JL Rubicon 4xE
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Accredited Financial Planner
Vehicle Showcase

Craigzjeep

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray
Occupation
Telco Installer, retired. Current job drinking beer and yard work expert.
I don't know if I can claim the NW, but definitely my neighborhood especially if my better half is in it!

Jeep Wrangler JL OK, show of hands... Who else also just happens to own the best looking Jeep in their neighborhood? Laramie River Territory, Wyomin

Jeep Wrangler JL OK, show of hands... Who else also just happens to own the best looking Jeep in their neighborhood? Laramie River Territory, Wyomin

That is a great lookin color.

Sponsored

AlanD

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nacho Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
On those rare rain days I need my Wrangler just to get to the house. There are two other Jeeps, but most of the ranchers have 3/4 or 1 ton trucks to pull horse trailers. There are 4 or 5 Ford Raptors, and 1 lonely guy in a new Bronco who we like to tease.

Jeep Wrangler JL OK, show of hands... Who else also just happens to own the best looking Jeep in their neighborhood? Nacho Grande large

Jeep Wrangler JL OK, show of hands... Who else also just happens to own the best looking Jeep in their neighborhood? IMG_20220105_204754

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
On those rare rain days I need my Wrangler just to get to the house. There are two other Jeeps, but most of the ranchers have 3/4 or 1 ton trucks to pull horse trailers. There are 4 or 5 Ford Raptors, and 1 lonely guy in a new Bronco who we like to tease.
Jeep Wrangler JL OK, show of hands... Who else also just happens to own the best looking Jeep in their neighborhood? smorr
😆

Kyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Ram W250
Doubt mine would make the cut.

392 pose rf.jpg

392 pose lr quarter.jpg
I really liked the bronze wheels with sarge green. I ended up going with matte black wheels but bronze was a very close 2nd. Really, it came down to price and I can be cheap like that.

Sponsored

Quadjeeper

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392XR
Occupation
retired
I really liked the bronze wheels with sarge green. I ended up going with matte black wheels but bronze was a very close 2nd. Really, it came down to price and I can be cheap like that.
I am cheap too. Painted the wheels for less than $50.

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Mine's the only one in my neighborhood, so I guess my Hella Yella has it by default. There's a white Sahara in the next neighborhood over that looks pretty good. But mine's so nice, it became part of my Halloween decorations, and to quote one my neighbors as I was handing out candy, "I don't think there's an official contest, and I don't know what the prize is, but you win."

Jeep Wrangler JL OK, show of hands... Who else also just happens to own the best looking Jeep in their neighborhood? 1660228976634