OK, Shooters, Post your Groups

Gadsden11

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
I should have clarified the AR and PS90 are my co-workers based out of Atlanta GA where I work currently
How did you like the ps90? It was on my short list to buy earlier this year as something "different ". I couldn't find one in stock so I got a Kriss vector instead

OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
How did you like the ps90? It was on my short list to buy earlier this year as something "different ". I couldn't find one in stock so I got a Kriss vector instead
I like the PS90 and the Kriss Vector. I just have to keep reminding myself that I need to downsize and stop buying guns. I have came close to buying both of them in the past. Unfortunately I can not take my guns on the road with me in retirement. So I will have to thin them out soon. It will be a sad day.

Gadsden11

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
I keep telling myself to stop buying them, but I fail miserably! I need to make some space in the safes though. There are some that never see the tange any more and could go

NYJeepFan

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadilla CTS but buying Jeep by end of 2018

I also really liked the PS90 shot great and has a pretty cool unique sound in my opinion. I have not shot a Kriss vector but would love the opportunity too one day. It is def an addicting hobbie. I'm from NY but just took a job in ATL where I commute to almost every week and I must say I love the culture and freedom down here compared to NY.

OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
as a Californian i find this thread highly offensive and threatening!

j/k carry on :LOL:

Offensive like the smell of corrosive gunpowder?

IceBerg

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Did you know that it is almost impossible to shoot through a windshield and hit someone behind it while it is in a car? The slope of the windshield will put most bullets up in to the headliner and not hit the occupant of the vehicle. So do the same experiment but put the windshield at an anle as if it was mounted as it would be in a car and set up a target behind it at the distant a person driving it would be and see if you can get a round on paper.
This is a very common misconception. With few exceptions rounds will go right through and stay true. In afghan I've seen car/truck windshields that did nothing to 'deflect' rounds. If you search youtube you will also find a lot of testing with various rounds, distances, and windshields and the general consensus is that while a windshield can cause deflection in the distance between the glass and the target it's not enough to matter. Aim for the bad guy, squeeze, and physics will do the rest.

Some exceptions would be:
-Really weak rounds like 22lr/38
-Shallow Angles

Motor City Aftermarket