Sponsored

Ok i am in love with this freaking thing!!

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
I would love to be able to snag a 392 but I have a kid In college right now so.....priorities. I did order a Rubicon v6 though, still waiting after 16 weeks! Congrats sir!
Sponsored

longfiredragon

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW Sport 2.0 L Turbo
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That thing looks badass in the red. A 392 like that is way beyond my means. I have a 2.0T Willys and I love it and it goes good, but I can only imagine what it is like to cruise around in that thing. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Granted it's only been a few days but holy crap is this fun to drive and just such a nice place to be in.

2021 Xtreme Recon 392 ...

Only options were black grill and gorilla glass. That's it and it's perfect to me.

With the exhaust closed it really sounds like a slightly raspy V6 but with it open wow!!! Monster is all I can say.

Now I'm no stranger to fast cars I've had 1000hp GTR and a bunch of modded vettes and while they are wayyyy faster than this Jeep it just feels silly to have a jeep this big move the way it does. It feels like I'm cheating physics lol

I don't work very far from home and can even work remotely a fair amount go gas mpg wasn't really a concern but on a long highway trip the other way I was getting just over 18mpg. That's not bad for a beast like this. I can't wait for the first big snowstorm!

Happy Monday guys

Screenshot_20211106-145558_Gallery.jpg
Now that's just too funny. I've had the same reaction from my dearest many times when it comes to my vehicles. Enjoy that 392.

RELBUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ , 22 JLURXR 392
I feel the exact same way. This Jeep is just bat shit crazy. So much fun every time I drive it.
Sponsored