Sponsored

Ok, I’ll admit that I am a hypocrite...

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
For years, I have stated that you can be completely happy with a sport or Sahara model. In fact, I had 3 combined. But deep down inside. . . Buried between my secret dislike for Texas BBQ... was me wanting a Rubicon. Not because it needed to cross a grand mountain, or ford a spectacular stream... because they just seemed cooler. Then, when the JL came out, they had that extra division of style from the hood and fenders that just made them look sweet. Ladies and fellas, I broke down and traded my 18 Sahara for a 20 Rubi. Gets here next week.

I accept your stones and arrows, but will happily take possession in a few days. I suck.
Sponsored

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I also dislike TX BBQ. BBQ is supposed to be made out of pigs. I don’t know what the hell TX thinks they’re trying to pull with beef ribs. It’s BS.

And to the lesser important topic in your post, Congrats on your new Jeep. What color?

SouthCo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Billet Silver Sahara
Doesn't make you a hypocrite. Your taste changed. Rubicon's don't cost but a few thousand more than a Sahara. Money's definitely not the reason to get a Sahara if you prefer a Rubicon. I'm one of those vary rare ones that didn't get a Rubicon because I don't like the look of the higher fenders. I know, most like that look but I just don't. Either way, happy for you!

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
For years, I have stated that you can be completely happy with a sport or Sahara model. In fact, I had 3 combined. But deep down inside. . . Buried between my secret dislike for Texas BBQ... was me wanting a Rubicon. Not because it needed to cross a grand mountain, or ford a spectacular stream... because they just seemed cooler. Then, when the JL came out, they had that extra division of style from the hood and fenders that just made them look sweet. Ladies and fellas, I broke down and traded my 18 Sahara for a 20 Rubi. Gets here next week.

I accept your stones and arrows, but will happily take possession in a few days. I suck.
Congrats on your first real jeep :rock:

Sponsored

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase

did the same bro, you are not alone!!!

but I do get mine dirty 6-8 times a year.. but my sahara always got it done.. jeeps bone stock are very capable, but the two times I did get stuck I new if I had a little more clearerence, torque, traction, and lockers I probably wouldn’t of gotten stuck.. but ultimately the little boy in me just wants an bad ass cool Jeep..

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
. . . Buried between my secret dislike for Texas BBQ....
Get out! Texas Rangers will be along shortly to deport you.

Yeah, I also dislike TX BBQ. BBQ is supposed to be made out of pigs. I don’t know what the hell TX thinks they’re trying to pull with beef ribs.
Stay out! You and Sahara boy can go wallow in your vinegar sauce slathered pig ribs.

Hold on... how many doors :movember:
Good question. He might be eligible for some degree of redemption. Pending your answer.

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Stay out! You and Sahara boy can go wallow in your vinegar sauce slathered pig ribs.
First of all, he’s now Rubicon boy. And secondly, that sounds delicious. :CWL:

wvgasguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR / 2017 TRD Pro 4Runner / 2016 Suburban LTZ and 1979 Chevy K10 short bed
Occupation
Retired
Looks and appeal have always been high on my list of requirements. Functionality was icing on the cake

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse

Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Yeah, I also dislike TX BBQ. BBQ is supposed to be made out of pigs. I don’t know what the hell TX thinks they’re trying to pull with beef ribs. It’s BS.

And to the lesser important topic in your post, Congrats on your new Jeep. What color?
Beef ribs are the best damn ribs in America. You just have to know how to smoke them properly, or they get tough as tires.
Sponsored