Oil change dealership in MA

jaozus

First Name
Frederick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Firecracker Red 3.6L 6MT
Hi there, currently at 4.6k miles and my first oil change is up. Any success stories from those in the MA area? Not trying to deal with my service dept (McGovern in Newton) overfilling after bringing my jeep there 3x for a clutch issue that they had no clue how to fix..
Sponsored

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Hi there, currently at 4.6k miles and my first oil change is up. Any success stories from those in the MA area? Not trying to deal with my service dept (McGovern in Newton) overfilling after bringing my jeep there 3x for a clutch issue that they had no clue how to fix..
Have you thought about changing it yourself? This is the easiest vehicle I've ever changed oil on.

OP
OP
jaozus

jaozus

First Name
Frederick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Firecracker Red 3.6L 6MT
Have you thought about changing it yourself? This is the easiest vehicle I've ever changed oil on.
I have but with the 4 free changes and rotations i figured i might as well use it and then start changing it myself after

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I have but with the 4 free changes and rotations i figured i might as well use it and then start changing it myself after
Yeah I just have trouble trusting anything to those bozos if I can help it.

Derek

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2-Door
The Valvoline in Waltham is good, they did overfill it, but they found this thing called a “dip stick” and checked it, drained the extra. (/s)

totton pond auto in Waltham said “I don’t have to check the dip stick, the computer fills it exactly.” Well guess what...

Bought used, no free oil changes for me.

Sponsored

rfm8os

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2022 Cadillac CT-5 V
I had my first oil change done at Allman's in Groveland, MA. I didn't want to take any chances so I made sure to tell him beforehand. He was surprised and looked it up to make sure I was right, lol. I will do the next one at a local dealer, probably Deluca's in Haverhill.

Sital

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys - Reign
The first oil change on my daughter's Wrangler was done at Brigham-Gill in Natick. My wrangler's first one was done at Central in Raynham. I did mention to both service departments that the JL only takes 5 quarts. I didn't receive any attitude or pushback and both dealerships put in 5 quarts.
Sponsored