Sponsored

Oh, No! Dealer said Mojito color is locked out!

deweysjeep

First Name
Dewey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Looking at ordering a JLU today. Dealer said the Mojito color is locked out (the only color). Any opinion as to whether that is permanent??
Sponsored

Edorand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Mojito is currently unavailable only with body colored top or skytouch

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
I remember last year it was discussed that the Mojito may only be offered for part of the year due to it being such a late release last year. It was originally believed to be a one year offering which would of made it more like a special edition. I got mine around late July after waiting 2 1/2 months.

Vstarjewel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2 Door Sport Wrangler
FWIW, I sent an email to a local Chrysler dealership in regards to ordering a Jeep Wrangler in the Mojito. He sent back a specs sheet saying that he was confirming that the Mojito was still available.

Now I have to talk the dealership into sending me a confirmation email stating that the Mojito will not be available after May 1st therefore I must order at ASAP....winning over husband, second hurdle

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
FWIW, I sent an email to a local Chrysler dealership in regards to ordering a Jeep Wrangler in the Mojito. He sent back a specs sheet saying that he was confirming that the Mojito was still available.

Now I have to talk the dealership into sending me a confirmation email stating that the Mojito will not be available after May 1st therefore I must order at ASAP....winning over husband, second hurdle

Mojito is the best color on earth :) I would hope it wouldnt take too much to convince a husband to agree on this :)

Sponsored

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
we were in fear of this also. we ordered our 2019 Mojito Rubi with sky one March 26th after several dealers said it wasn't available. Magically though the dealer i wanted to order from was able to get it through.
we are still waiting for delivery! its window sticker was just release 4/20...haha,

anyways it sucked that i missed out on my $1000 loyalty voucher and wanted to wait till jeep renewed it or sent new one....Unfortunetly they have not

Vstarjewel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2 Door Sport Wrangler
we were in fear of this also. we ordered our 2019 Mojito Rubi with sky one March 26th after several dealers said it wasn't available. Magically though the dealer i wanted to order from was able to get it through.
we are still waiting for delivery! its window sticker was just release 4/20...haha,

anyways it sucked that i missed out on my $1000 loyalty voucher and wanted to wait till jeep renewed it or sent new one....Unfortunetly they have not
Why would one dealership say that the Mojito was not available but the next one says it is? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Maybe they have to actually call and check with somebody and they were just too lazy to do it? Hmmmmmm. ....

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
Why would one dealership say that the Mojito was not available but the next one says it is? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Maybe they have to actually call and check with somebody and they were just too lazy to do it? Hmmmmmm. ....

i have know idea! i think it ultimately comes down to my local dealerships being #1 lazy and #2 just do not care at all about the customer.

will1111

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS

If u dont get it in the mail, just ask your salesman or his supervisor to check their system for it as sometimes its updated on their end before its sent out to you from what I've read here in the forum. Couple people got a discount they didnt know they had at the moment

Sponsored

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
If anyone wants a 2018 Mojito JL, 2 Dr Sport, 2.0 Turbo, there's one at Cooper Jeep in Richfield Springs, NY. Deep discount off MSRP. Hard top, A/C, base Sport.

OP
OP

deweysjeep

First Name
Dewey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None

My dealer said that it is the Mojito hardtop that is unavailable. Since the Moab comes standard with a body-colored hardtop, the Moab in Mojito is locked out. You can order any other model in mojito by getting it with a black hardtop (or a soft top).

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
I wonder if they are going to phase out Mojito and they've finished painting all the tops? Going by history, gecko and hypergreen were both only around for 2 years each.

Dansjeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
last I check just the hardtop is unavailable, I would think once the fenders are not available anymore then you can start thinking mojito is going to be unavailable.
Sponsored