Not open for further replies.

Only-In-A-Jeep

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Reeks of Right wing click bait. Like the “Dems want to ban hamburgers!” emails I used to get.

There are lots of legislation on the table at any given time. Wake me up if this actually passes.
It'll be too late then. Which is what they count on...they float something like this and people accuse anyone who is concerned of being a conspiracy theorist. Then it actually happens and it's too late.
Sponsored

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
It'll be too late then. Which is what they count on...they float something like this and people accuse anyone who is concerned of being a conspiracy theorist. Then it actually happens and it's too late.
Jeep Wrangler JL Offroad tires going away? WTF! [LOCKED DUE TO POLITICS] D1A508FB-71DB-41E7-91A0-7D0A226F2056
? ?? ?‍?

Last edited:

Only-In-A-Jeep

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Most people in Virginia are not aware this was passed. SMH
Cause they were told to shut up and quit being alarmists cause "it would never pass".

Windshieldfarmer

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2020 JlU on order
I think this tire thing will get “traction”. There is an intense focus by some politicians and states to reduce fossil fuel usage. They are successfully mandating EV adoption; why wouldn’t they go after the tires we use…which are indeed less fuel efficient than highway rubber.

To their point…the range of a large battery Rivian R1T with street tires is 352 miles; same vehicle with all-terrain tires is something like 307 miles.

I am not a proponent of a ban of any type…but I am afraid we’re already seeing far reaching changes that will limit our driving choices. I will avoid politics…but please keep these issues in mind when casting your vote.

Sponsored

Dusty Dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Ply Roadrunner, 2010 Challenger SRT
If I had a buck for every time somebody posted sensationalist alarmist nonsense on this forum I'd probably be rich enough to retire.
If I had a dollar for every time a woman found me unattractive, women would find me attractive.

Last edited:

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT
"Specialty tires sold in low volume, such as off road tires, would probably be exempt."

But who knows what that actually means.
KO2s are definitely not sold in low volume.
But there was also this, "Neither California nor Washington proposes to regulate the original tires installed by manufacturers on new cars."
So KO2s being one of Jeeps primary go-to tires would likely be exempt as well.

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392Rubicon XR 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
retired due to broken back
Others ? me ? You’re not alone
Jeep Wrangler JL Offroad tires going away? WTF! [LOCKED DUE TO POLITICS] D1A508FB-71DB-41E7-91A0-7D0A226F2056
I was going to say if a certain person`s son would stop smoking crack just think how much less global warming there would be, and less plastic lighters to recycle.

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was going to say if a certain person`s son would stop smoking crack just think how much less global warming there would be, and less plastic lighters to recycle.
Geeeeeeeeez— this screams for an appropriate response— Alas, doing so would result in :lipssealed:
Jeep Wrangler JL Offroad tires going away? WTF! [LOCKED DUE TO POLITICS] 5EAED821-E4AB-40C5-A7FC-C7D713AF52CB

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Geeeeeeeeez— this screams for an appropriate response— Alas, doing so would result in :lipssealed:
Jeep Wrangler JL Offroad tires going away? WTF! [LOCKED DUE TO POLITICS] 5EAED821-E4AB-40C5-A7FC-C7D713AF52CB
I bet half the people are saying who are those guys?? Can not make it through the holidays without watching the March of the wooden soldiers
I just realized that in a few days over 10 years that movie will be 100 years old WTF??
And a live monkey in a costume inexplicably dressed as Mickey Mouse, try doing that now

Sponsored

Dusty Dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Ply Roadrunner, 2010 Challenger SRT
I bet half the people are saying who are those guys?? Can not make it through the holidays without watching the March of the wooden soldiers
I just realized that in a few days over 10 years that movie will be 100 years old WTF??
And a live monkey in a costume inexplicably dressed as Mickey Mouse, try doing that now
They are NOT Larry, Moe, and Curly! Just some idgits…:CWL:

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I wonder if any of today's actor`s would take the beating that Ollie always managed to get

Yankee1019

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500 Crew Cab, 2023 JLU Reign Willys
We can sit back and blame far left, far right, but when do we blame ourselves for not becoming more knowledgeable BEFORE we cast our vote and BEFORE we solidify our beliefs? Follow the money and learn real truth. Not what the left or right is spewing.
This is a fact....

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey- I know I Know ?‍♂
Jeep Wrangler JL Offroad tires going away? WTF! [LOCKED DUE TO POLITICS] C1AF679F-92FA-486D-9410-1CBD2761D7C5
I tried to use “Amos and Andy” but couldn’t find it , it was hilarious. ?
Jeep Wrangler JL Offroad tires going away? WTF! [LOCKED DUE TO POLITICS] 637A0ECF-C751-42D9-8619-6E4A47CD7780
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.