galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Haha exactly! I debated white when placing my order but couldn’t pass up on the Sarge green.
Sarge was a close 2nd. I almost bought a Sarge off the lot but they wouldn't budge. And Black wheels look sharp on Sarge, BTW.

GGspartan318

First Name
Gabe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac G6
Sarge was a close 2nd. I almost bought a Sarge off the lot but they wouldn't budge. And Black wheels look sharp on Sarge, BTW.
Yeah... it can be extremely difficult to get a deal on a wrangler... especially a rubicon trim. I had a heck of a time too, but luckily I was able to acquire a discount through a friend. Almost bought a sarge rubi on a lot a few weeks back, but wanted to get it optioned out my own way, and now I’m glad that I did otherwise I would have missed out on the XR package! And I cannot wait to see what those rims look like on the sarge! I’m sure they will look excellent on a white JL as well!

nofd843

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, getting ready to purchase Jeep Rubicon
Has anyone heard if there will be any associated changes to the interior with the addition of the Xtreme package?

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
So, I would rather have 2.0 on my XR Rubicon but Etorque was required when I ordered from Gupton. $1,750 option. Got my VIN, waiting on production hopefully in August. This morning the price for Etorque V6 is now $750. I mean, since we are still weeks away from production. I could still add options or take away before you get into D1. Why can't we get our Etorques at $750 instead of $1,750? Still the same engine. I know, I know. I sent a build and he gave me a quote. We agreed on it. I'm just saying :)

Advertisement

JKS Manufacturing

Advertisement