Sponsored

sacmaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler on order, LC 100 series, GX460
I just bought a 21 rubicon a few weeks ago. Absolutely love it, but I really only went with the rubicon because I wanted the beefier axles and the better wheels and tires. If I could’ve bought a sport with rear locker and the rubicon suspension and wheels/tires I would’ve done that. Jeep needs to at least offer a rear locker as a stand alone. This package doesn’t do anything with regard to selling packages other than rubicons.

TJJL19

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Sport
Well if Jeep is listening, put a 392 into a Willy's, just beef up the frame and shocks, so I can drive the local Jap cars craze!
Just in case you forget Jeep, most of the Wranglers are driven in the Suburbs and that means highway driving. we chose the Jeep just in case any disaster happens, the Jeep will get US through it
Just seen a YouTube video on the Jeep Diesel, in which the guy said, the diesel engine is 600Lbs more then the V6 and that it has different springs on it, to compensate for the weight.
Well, now we have the springs already built (for a RB 392) and my old dogs, still will be able to get into my Jeep.
(Rumble Bee, Rumble Street, Rumble Road, 392)

Last edited:

sacmaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler on order, LC 100 series, GX460
For all the people complaining about it not being available for lower models or making the lockers available or something for the lower models, that shouldn’t happen, it’ll defeat the purpose of the rubicon and the higher trim models are always the more profitable cars so why would jeep try to draw customers away from those models, honestly in my opinion from a business standpoint what ford is doing is kind of silly and I can’t see Jeep following that direction at all
Plenty of people out there who can afford a $35k Jeep but for whom it’s a huge reach to scoop up a Rubicon for $10k more. Why limit the fun to only those who have relatively deep pockets?

Outrun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR
Pretty cool but I bet it is gonna be Xtremely Xpensive.

Honestly the sasquatch package is a way better deal for financially conscious people. If I was gonna build a Rubicon JL Id rather spend the $$$ on a higher end lift such as MC or RK and buying my own set of 35s selling 33s takeoffs.

Jeeps not doing shit for the lower end trims. Ford is. Quite unfurtunate the Bronco is so damn ugly.
It's $3,995. You're going to spend close to double trying to do this in the aftermarket.

Sponsored

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
It's $3,995. You're going to spend close to double trying to do this in the aftermarket.
And ill get close to double the performance. Also, not if I do it myself and sell takeoffs for 1.2k

But yeah 4k isnt bad. I thought itll be more than that and I wanted to say "Xpensive" cause it makes me Kewl.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Huge value at 4k -- the gear install is 1/2 that plus you don't have warranty.

4.88 option is also great for those wanting to move to 37's.

What a wonderful time to be a Jeep buyer!

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
This package should have been $3995 for non Rubi's and $2500 for Rubi's as they already come with lockers, wide axles, 4.10 gears & 33" KO2's along with a host of other goodies...

Kinda of like Jeep charging $995 for Jeep Performance Rock rails on a Rubi and giving zero credit for the standard Rubi Rock Rails...

Still great that Jeep is offering it, just wish their pricing would reflect what you are already paying for...AND offer this package on 2-doors!

MonopoliJLUR

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler unlimited rubicon
Plenty of people out there who can afford a $35k Jeep but for whom it’s a huge reach to scoop up a Rubicon for $10k more. Why limit the fun to only those who have relatively deep pockets?
it’s not all about the ease of the consumer, yeah it’d be nice if they could offer the same goodies on a sport or Sahara, but then a lot less people would buy the rubicon (which is more profitable) they’re trying to push more sales towards the rubicon, and make their business more profitable

Sponsored

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
This package should have been $3995 for non Rubi's and $2500 for Rubi's as they already come with lockers, wide axles, 4.10 gears & 33" KO2's along with a host of other goodies...

Kinda of like Jeep charging $995 for Jeep Performance Rock rails on a Rubi and giving zero credit for the standard Rubi Rock Rails...
Well it isnt that off from the sasquatch on badlands isnt it?. and a rubi Xtreme (gosh hate the name) is way superior than a badlands sasquatch. So it isnt a bad deal if you are looking into the most offroad trim. However jeep doesnt offer anything like the base sasquatch bronco.

Caveman044

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
Did they mention a price for this package?

I do wish the 35's had been an option when I ordered mine, but I wonder how the package price would compare to just putting on an equivalent lift, tires, and wheels.
$4,000 and it also includes hinge gate reinforcement and lower gears

Caveman044

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
Pretty cool but I bet it is gonna be Xtremely Xpensive.

Honestly the sasquatch package is a way better deal for financially conscious people. If I was gonna build a Rubicon JL Id rather spend the $$$ on a higher end lift such as MC or RK and buying my own set of 35s selling 33s takeoffs.

Jeeps not doing shit for the lower end trims. Ford is. Quite unfurtunate the Bronco is so damn ugly.
No one buying a wrangler or a bronco is a financially conscious person.

T Town

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spaceship
Being a Jeep newbie I had no idea you could not get a rear locker on just any Jeep. That really seems crazy when contrasted with the image.
So the only way to get any lockers is to go Rubicon with front and rear?

Caveman044

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
Being a Jeep newbie I had no idea you could not get a rear locker on just any Jeep. That really seems crazy when contrasted with the image.
So the only way to get any lockers is to go Rubicon with front and rear?
Correct
Sponsored