Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Legos are a lot of fun, see some of my sets that I have enjoyed building.

thumbnail_IMG_1844.jpg
There is a PRR class GG1 on static display at the old train station in Harrisburg, PA. I've a high end HO version of the same.
Sponsored

OP
OP
photogoose

photogoose

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! Wrangler Sport S Unlimited, 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Damn youuuuuuuuu PHOTOGOOSE!!!!!! NOW I HAVE TO SPEND MONEY BUYING ONE!!!!!!!! I started my one month before new year resolution that i will NOT shall NOT spend on anything Jeep like 30 minutes ago and now my resolution is broken!!! BROKEN!!!!!

(On that note where can i buy that spiffy toy)
hahahaha
My wife and I are looking at moving into a house so my jeep mods are severely limited at the moment. I think I can swing this set. I'm really torn about it over all. The price is decent, but its not a great kit overall.

Won't stop me from buying it since I'm a sucker for Lego sets.

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
hahahaha
My wife and I are looking at moving into a house so my jeep mods are severely limited at the moment. I think I can swing this set. I'm really torn about it over all. The price is decent, but its not a great kit overall.

Won't stop me from buying it since I'm a sucker for Lego sets.
Tell you what? Buy TWO, give me one and then keep on for yourself. That way you have one and I have one and the world would be a better place! You would not feel like a sucker cause you are actually making someone happy and you should feel good about owning one of the kit yourself. Win win!!

I may have to pass on this set.
Legos are a lot of fun, see some of my sets that I have enjoyed building.

Recently picked up the Ecto 1, which is licensed for GM. So looking forward to building it.
I would like a Lego Wrangler of the same level of detail.

thumbnail_IMG_1844.jpg
Jeep Wrangler JL Official Lego Technic Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Model 1607125547803

OOOOOH OOOOH IS THAT VOLTRON THAT I AM SEEEING????? :surprised:

Last edited:

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2017 Tahoe LTZ
I shouldn’t have passed on voltron. I still have my original metal one form when I was a kid.

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2017 Tahoe LTZ
Tell you what? Buy TWO, give me one and then keep on for yourself. That way you have one and I have one and the world would be a better place! You would not feel like a sucker cause you are actually making someone happy and you should feel good about owning one of the kit yourself. Win win!!

Jeep Wrangler JL Official Lego Technic Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Model 1607125547803

OOOOOH OOOOH IS THAT VOLTRON THAT I AM SEEEING????? :surprised:
And it separates into each lion also!

Sponsored

pablo_max3045

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Engineering project manager
I am glad that they decided to build one of these, but in my opinion, that thing is pretty terrible.
Lego would have needed Jeeps sign off you do this.. I am thinking that Jeep hired the same person who approved that Ronaldo statue thinking.. yeah.. that looks exactly the same!

Jeep Wrangler JL Official Lego Technic Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Model _95390528_ronaldobust

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
I am glad that they decided to build one of these, but in my opinion, that thing is pretty terrible.
Lego would have needed Jeeps sign off you do this.. I am thinking that Jeep hired the same person who approved that Ronaldo statue thinking.. yeah.. that looks exactly the same!

_95390528_ronaldobust.jpg

Jeep Wrangler JL Official Lego Technic Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Model _95390528_ronaldobust
Did you see the James Corden episode where they commissioned someone to make a terrible statue to honor David Beckham. It was even worse than that Ronaldo statue, but it was made sarcastically to prank Beckham. Friggin hilarious!

SikkoBassta

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Willys
I think Lego totally missed a huge opportunity with this model and could have easily come out with a more detailed Technic variant or even moved it over to the Creator Expert line and really brought out the details. Unfortunately I won't be adding this one to my current collection...

Eh just buy 2 or 3 builds and make it like you wish. Sand, paint to your specific model for your collection!

BTW that is an awesome collection!

Punk'n Willy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU 3.6L Punk'n Willys
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Vehicle Showcase
I think Lego totally missed a huge opportunity with this model and could have easily come out with a more detailed Technic variant or even moved it over to the Creator Expert line and really brought out the details. Unfortunately I won't be adding this one to my current collection...

That's one hell of a collection. Nice chair too #teamSecretLabs :rock:

Sponsored

slimfl08

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Ocean Blue Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Lego Jeep officially out. Don't pay that amazon mark up price currently in stock on Lego.

4doorturbo

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S
Lego website says “back order” already! You can order it today and it will ship by 1/21/21

Col_Sanders

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
It doesn't look like a Wrangler to me. Side profile with those bug eye headlights looks more like a Bronco. The red one in the video bem1 posted looks far more realistic.
Sponsored