shrinkhead

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
I do not understand the 33-inch tires:headbang:. I am ignorant of what standards have to be met regarding maximum vehicle height, bumper height, maximum center-of-gravity and dynamic characteristics that have to be met form crash testing. I am assuming this has something to do with it?

Whomever does their consumer demand profit estimates, they must not think they can make enough money off factory ordered 35 and or 37-inch tier equipped, geared model/trim options on the normal power plant equip JL’s.:facepalm::mad::angry:

I do not understand producing an overpowered, overpriced💰, boat limousine, with limited trail applications. Like the TRX, cool but stupid💩.

I hope they listen to their off road base when they lose some of their customer base over the Found On Road Dead Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door, Manual.:facepalm:
I just wanted to say I really appreciate your emoji game here!!

Kuczy

First Name
Luke
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘13 JKUR. ‘17 JKUR Recon
Most people that love the bronco and think it’s way better than the wrangler are never going to buy one… Just saying.

DellCook

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392
I’m confused as the initial press release stated “Mopar 2 inch lift” and showed the 392 on 37s without issue. Now some press releases say 1” above Rubicon which sounds to me like the Mojave suspension which really is only an inch over the Rubicon and not the 2” gained over the Rubicon with the Mopar lift. Further evidence the 392 has the Mojave lift is the recent mention of the 392 having hydraulic bump stops like the Mojave.

The Mojave lift and the Mopar 2” lift are two different suspensions and heights.

Can anyone tell me from the picture above if this is the Mojave or Mopar lift?

The difference is the Mojave can likely accommodate 35s while the Mopar 37s.

The ultimate would be the Mopar 2” lift with the hydraulic bump stops of the Mojave.
I would think Stellantis (which owns FCA) wouldn't outright state that the 392 includes a 2-inch factory lift in their press release if it didn't, in fact, include a 2" factory lift. While I believe you're referring to the 392 Concept Vehicle with the 37" tires, it would stand to reason given the timing of the unveiling of the Concept in relation to the timing of the official 392 production announcement, that the Concept would be running the same suspension as the production model.... or maybe not. Hopefully we find out soon!

Advertisement

Motor City Aftermarket

Advertisement