Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I hope they get rid of the old school green arrow turn signal indicators in the instrument cluster as well.
🤔 What would qualify as new school here?

By way of example, my wife's Honda is a rolling computer. Its fully digitized TFT dashboard has all the trimmings, but it does also include the legacy left and right turn signal arrows...as have every vehicle we've ever owned through the years.
Sponsored

Antonio

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon diesel
Holy crap what is that going to do to the price!??!? Also, why is the winch from the factory so small? I've only seen 9k and above for anything that's not a UTV. Hell even for my 2-door I'd get a 9k/9.5k. I hope they teach new buyers how to use it and care for it properly. All this new stuff added on looks cursed from a price perspective. I'd like the new UC5 but that's it. Maybe the rear axle but I bet it's a lot too. So glad I got my '22. The new grill being almost fully open is nice though, wonder if that would have fixed the diesel's breathing/cooling issues...
I have a MY22 3.0 diesel with standard factory grill and have no heating issues, I run it hard in trails and it hasn’t shown any signs of having engine bay breathing problems 🤷‍♂️ just saying

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma
I read somewhere that Jeep has done surveys regarding pricing for its products. The company is fully aware that higher pricing is deterring new and existing customers from purchasing a Jeep product.

I predict that we will see a modest price increase for the 2024 models. The company is fully aware that it’s flagship Wrangler, the 392, is encroaching on the $100k price point.

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Gladiator Sport S, '22 Gobi JLR
I have a MY22 3.0 diesel with standard factory grill and have no heating issues, I run it hard in trails and it hasn’t shown any signs of having engine bay breathing problems 🤷‍♂️ just saying
I meant more for towing. The numbers are down and there are multiple threads here and the gladiator forum of people overheating while towing even on the lower end. Not saying it happens all the time or under normal conditions.

I would also be ok with the integrated antenna :D

Sponsored

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT
By the end of 2025, the entire North America Jeep brand lineup will be electrified. and sales will drop off drastically!!!!
Electrified does not mean, "only sell electric vehicles"
I'd imagine sales will likely stagnate instead of increase or drop.
Petrol guys that like super simple Jeeps like me might shy away from it, but plenty of folks that want a wrangler and their only hangup is fuel economy may jump on it.

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT
Yeah, because we all love getting 15mpg and having to buy a tank of gas every five days

/s
lol 5 days. I'm at 3-4 depending on how much I'm willing to push it 😂
I have a 75 mile round trip for work...it's... fun. 😬

Riperoo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLU Sahara Altitude Diesel
I do miss seeing a diesel option, glad I got one when I did.

And is this a model uptick? A "JM" or a refresh on the "JL"?

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT
I was thinking that - from what I can tell, they've eliminated the 2 AC vents on either side of the stack? That's going to suck in Texas, AZ & FL in the summers. Unless I'm not seeing that right.

Was also surprised to see this: " A new trail-ready stealth antenna integrated into the front windshield replaces the previous steel mast antenna, streamlining Wrangler’s appearance and eliminating brush or tree limb snags on the trail. "

So the always rock-chipped windshields now got more expensive to replace. I like the intent, but the implementation leaves a bit to be desired IMO.
I doubt it would be integrated into the glass, it's probably just in the fold down windshield housing. Which should mean little to no change in windshield replacing.

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma
Everything is going electric thanks to Tesla and reducing carbon emissions. The all new 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro will be a 4-cylinder hybrid when it arrives later this year.

Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
And is this a model uptick? A "JM" or a refresh on the "JL"?
Think of it as JL v1.1

A JM would be a new generation, as the JL was in 2018.

El Jefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
I doubt it would be integrated into the glass, it's probably just in the fold down windshield housing. Which should mean little to no change in windshield replacing.
If that windshield frame remains metal, that wouldn’t work worth a damn.

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT
even featured a 2dr on the reveal and a Willys will a few more goodies. Was hopefully for the new inline 6 but this is a good start!
We're probably just going to have to keep dreaming for a future straight 6.

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT
If that windshield frame remains metal, that wouldn’t work worth a damn.
I don't know enough about radios to know what that means, so I believe you.
Sponsored