Sponsored

Official 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Order Guide (4-Door JLU - U.S.). Order bank is open!

Milous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Pricing could be released in a day or two, OR in a week or two or longer. It's possible they could wait for the reveal to release pricing. The 10/24 order guide is preliminary, and still missing information as noted. While a dealer can place a customer order, the order banks are technically open for DEALERS, so that they can get initial allocation and stock. All of this is normal on a new release vehicle. Updated guides will be released on a somewhat regular basis in the weeks following...
Sponsored

Milous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
10-24-17 Order banks are now open? Apparently not? I went to the local Jeep dealer today to ask for information about ordering a 2018 JlU and the three salesmen, speaking in a foreign language to each other, stopped talking and shook their heads. They responded in English and said they had absolutely no idea what I was talking about. In addition, they had no idea if it was possible to order a 2018 JK Wrangler. Subsequently, they resumed their conversation in a foreign language. Incredible.
Offensichtlich haben sie keine Ahnung, wovon sie reden. Sie hätten einfach zu ihrem Computer gehen und das Händlerbestellprogramm öffnen können. Auftragsbanken sind offen, ich habe gerade geprüft.

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
Offensichtlich haben sie keine Ahnung, wovon sie reden. Sie hätten einfach zu ihrem Computer gehen und das Händlerbestellprogramm öffnen können. Auftragsbanken sind offen, ich habe gerade geprüft.
:cwl::cwl::cwl::cwl::cwl::cwl::cwl::cwl:

Phenomenon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata
Are we likely to see another color by Spring 2018? These launch paint options are disappointing.. it basically comes down to white (looks good, but too common - I see them everywhere) or granite (looks good, but doesn't have contrast with black trim).

Sponsored

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
Milous, will you be in Vegas this weekend? Into next week?

Milous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Are we likely to see another color by Spring 2018? These launch paint options are disappointing.. it basically comes down to white (looks good, but too common - I see them everywhere) or granite (looks good, but doesn't have contrast with black trim).
I would expect that more colors will open sooner than later.

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
I like the red, but I really think I want nacho. Either way, I want to wait for a full reveal and am debating on holding out for all engine choices.

Sponsored

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
Milous see you soon to track my 8th one!!!

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Does anyone know about the ventilated seats that are mentioned in the user guide? Do these come standard with the leather trimmed seat option? I mean, I'll probably order anyway... and if nothing's available I will just trade it in for a 2019 once everything's available. The ventilated seats were at least -somewhat- (very minor) effective for AZ summers.

Also, any idea on re-sale value Sahara vs Rubicon? Is it worth it just to order the Rubicon if I'll trade it in a year anyway? I'm tempted by the FT 4WD in the Sahara... I have dedicated crawlers and can't see myself needing lockers or 4:1 for camping or basic forest roads. Typical price difference was ~$3200 between the models but was thinking after a year the Rubicon might be popular enough to make up some of that difference in resale.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
10-24-17 Order banks are now open? Apparently not? I went to the local Jeep dealer today to ask for information about ordering a 2018 JlU and the three salesmen, speaking in a foreign language to each other, stopped talking and shook their heads. They responded in English and said they had absolutely no idea what I was talking about. In addition, they had no idea if it was possible to order a 2018 JK Wrangler. Subsequently, they resumed their conversation in a foreign language. Incredible.
bahaha. new dealer time.

Phenomenon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata
I like the red, but I really think I want nacho. Either way, I want to wait for a full reveal and am debating on holding out for all engine choices.
Nacho is also at the top of my list.. or some special shade of blue, if one is revealed this winter. Red looks decent but it's the same color as my current car. Hopefully either one will be available before spring.
Sponsored