Sponsored

Official 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Order Guide (4-Door JLU - U.S.). Order bank is open!

Jeeperz Kreeperz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Sorry if this has been asked before - tried the search field, but my search fu ain’t workin...

Difference between black hard top and color hard top is $1,000. But if you order a dual top, the difference is $1,200. Why the difference?

Thanks
Sponsored

Jeeperz Kreeperz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
The Rubicon infotainment option does not include the Alpine Audio unfortunately. If it did you would not be able to select both options. As an example when I selected the “cold weather group” package I was not able to click on remote start. Below my order shows both packages selected individually on my Rubicon.

346590BC-1A68-4680-8650-3E99D19A07B1.jpeg
@Jabs , thanks for posting this. I couldn’t see pricing on your order sheet. So, you’re saying they charged you for BOTH the infotainment package AND the Alpine package? The Jeep configurator shows infotainment includes Alpine - but the configurator can’t be trusted. I checked a couple dozen window stickers by checking inventory through Jeep’s site, and I can’t find a single window sticker that shows both options selected. And any window stickers that had the infotainment package selected, listed the Alpine speakers as part of the package.

Just wondering if you or anyone else has confirmed whether infotainment package includes Alpine speakers.

Thanks

Jabs

First Name
Jabs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
@Jabs , thanks for posting this. I couldn’t see pricing on your order sheet. So, you’re saying they charged you for BOTH the infotainment package AND the Alpine package? The Jeep configurator shows infotainment includes Alpine - but the configurator can’t be trusted. I checked a couple dozen window stickers by checking inventory through Jeep’s site, and I can’t find a single window sticker that shows both options selected. And any window stickers that had the infotainment package selected, listed the Alpine speakers as part of the package.

Just wondering if you or anyone else has confirmed whether infotainment package includes Alpine speakers.

Thanks

The infotainment package includes the alpine speakers.

That was posted back in late October/early November when information was limited.

Sponsored

Jeeperz Kreeperz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
@JAY , thanks for posting the updated order guide. I’m not seeing what the new leather options are. I see black and heritage tan leather seats - which are the same as previously, right? I’m assuming I just overlooked it. Can you point me to the change?

TReed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
@JAY , thanks for posting the updated order guide. I’m not seeing what the new leather options are. I see black and heritage tan leather seats - which are the same as previously, right? I’m assuming I just overlooked it. Can you point me to the change?
Under the Mopar options on page 9.

drbsp

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler Unlimited 75th Anniversary Edition
the dealer tried to charge me for infotainment and updated speakers too. i then went on site to configure and showed him that it was included.......his response was “oh’

Sponsored

OldBackpacker

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL - Sport
Occupation
Retired
Ordered Black 2-Dr, auto, cloth, hardtop, 3.6 Sport S. Four months wait as of today! But worth it.

JayCO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 CJ-7 Laredo :: 2017 Ford F-250
First post here at JLWF! Looking to order my wife a JLU Sport, Sting Gray, Tan interior, 6spd, hardtop sometime in July for (hopefully) a delivery around September. Can someone tell me when the order bank/window for 2018 closes? I figure I'm in no danger of this with a July order but just wanted to check.

Browsing these forums is making it hard for me to wait. Excited to add the JLU to the garage with my CJ.

Thanks!

JayCO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 CJ-7 Laredo :: 2017 Ford F-250
First post here at JLWF! Looking to order my wife a JLU Sport, Sting Gray, Tan interior, 6spd, hardtop sometime in July for (hopefully) a delivery around September. Can someone tell me when the order bank/window for 2018 closes? I figure I'm in no danger of this with a July order but just wanted to check.

Browsing these forums is making it hard for me to wait. Excited to add the JLU to the garage with my CJ.

Thanks!
For what it's worth, I stopped by the dealership and asked today. He said they don't have firm dates yet, but the cut-off for ordering 2018s will likely be mid-August. Just FYI.

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)