First Name
Freddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara, 2017 Bmw M4, 2019 Chevy Suburban
Occupation
Investment Banker
Does anyone know of any trails or off roading spots in Chicagoland and southern Wisconsin? I’m trying to look for a good spot to take the jeep off roading but most of the “off-road park” either no longer allow jeeps or are closed.
Sponsored

nU7OuxIx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, YJ, Impreza
Does anyone know of any trails or off roading spots in Chicagoland and southern Wisconsin? I’m trying to look for a good spot to take the jeep off roading but most of the “off-road park” either no longer allow jeeps or are closed.
The closest thing around here is the Badlands in Attica. There are other trails that people ride on but are private property and others have been fined/charged with trespassing.

Unfortunately, you're going to have to head north about 5 hours or go over to Silver Lakes and have fun out there.

There's also a club that's called Road Legal Four Wheel Drive (rl4wd). They're going through a name change and a new web site. But they have a lot of events and trail rides throughout Wisconsin.

Riviera

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 2022 WL75
There's also "The Cliffs Insane Terrain" in Marseilles, IL just off of I-80

Riviera

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 2022 WL75
I hadn't realized that, thanks for the correction. Illinois is a terrible place for Wrangler owners. Thank God for snow, at least.

No Spark V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubi 3.0 GCM
Clubs

I hadn't realized that, thanks for the correction. Illinois is a terrible place for Wrangler owners. Thank God for snow, at least.
And here I am keeping mine in the garage because of the salt 😂
Guess it's a good think I take mine on a hood amount of road trips
Sponsored