Sponsored

Off-Road Shop recommendation in DFW area?

texasbryan

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 392; 2018 JLUR (sold); 2016 JKU (sold)
Anyone have recommendations for a good off-road shop to install lifts, etc. in the Dallas area? We have plenty of 4 Wheel Parts in the area. They may be great, just looking for options.

Thanks!
Sponsored

dfwmountainbiker

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 (TJ) Wrangler
Anyone have recommendations for a good off-road shop to install lifts, etc. in the Dallas area? We have plenty of 4 Wheel Parts in the area. They may be great, just looking for options.

Thanks!
I had my lift done on my TJ at 4Wheel Parts. They did a good job, but pretty pricey (years ago). Today, I would go to Collins Bros Jeep (Wylie). They do a damn good job, and are REALLY good at what they do across the board with Jeeps.

Not to leak traffic to another forum, but you can also try here. https://www.wranglerforum.com/f53/ But I'd seriously consider Collins for a call at least.

ILikeTacos

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
There are lots of shops in the area. Collins Bros. wasn't what first came to mind but why not?

Dallas Offroad did my lift.
Tribe4x4 over in Ft Worth
Baertrax

Those are good options as well!

OP
OP
texasbryan

texasbryan

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had my lift done on my TJ at 4Wheel Parts. They did a good job, but pretty pricey (years ago). Today, I would go to Collins Bros Jeep (Wylie). They do a damn good job, and are REALLY good at what they do across the board with Jeeps.

Not to leak traffic to another forum, but you can also try here. https://www.wranglerforum.com/f53/ But I'd seriously consider Collins for a call at least.
I forgot about Collins Bros. I'll give them a call. Thank you for the suggestion.

OP
OP
texasbryan

texasbryan

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There are lots of shops in the area. Collins Bros. wasn't what first came to mind but why not?

Dallas Offroad did my lift.
Tribe4x4 over in Ft Worth
Baertrax

Those are good options as well!
Thank you for those suggestions!

Sponsored

offcamber

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel
Contact Brian or Andy Masters at Collin County Offroad. I can't recommend them enough.

BobK

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Semi-Retired
Vehicle Showcase
+1 on Collins Bros. Kevin is the service manager and has always been helpful to me.

offcamber

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel
Never in a million years would I go to Collins Bros. They are just too overpriced Check out Collin county Offroad.

DominionsCowboy

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sting Grey JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
There are so many offroad shops its ridiculous. Buy me a case of beer and a nice cigar and bring the jeep to my warehouse and we will install the lift. lol that's where I do all of my work.

but shop wise... Dallas offroad, Epic 4x4, Truxxx, Collins bros, Tribe4x4... Never heard horrible things about any of them.

I bet my buddy Pat would love to build a jeep. He builds all kinds of customs, 6.2L TT Datsun 280Z... LS6 miata.. Completely custom work whatever you need. He is at American Body Works in Lewisville.

swozey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I'm gonna hold you to this once my stuff gets in! I haven't turned wrenches in a long time and have never done real suspension work. Just throwing terrible springs on my hondas in high school.

There are so many offroad shops its ridiculous. Buy me a case of beer and a nice cigar and bring the jeep to my warehouse and we will install the lift. lol that's where I do all of my work.

but shop wise... Dallas offroad, Epic 4x4, Truxxx, Collins bros, Tribe4x4... Never heard horrible things about any of them.

I bet my buddy Pat would love to build a jeep. He builds all kinds of customs, 6.2L TT Datsun 280Z... LS6 miata.. Completely custom work whatever you need. He is at American Body Works in Lewisville.

Sponsored

amckinney

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I am in Dallas for the day and would like recommendations on a shop with a large display of Jeep stuff. I recently purchased my first newer Jeep and would love to visit somewhere with a wide variety of stuff. Any recommendations?

Last edited:

eder214

First Name
Eder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I am in Dallas for the day and would like recommendations on a shop with a large display of Jeep stuff. I recently purchased my first newer Jeep and would love to visit somewhere with a wide variety of stuff. Any recommendations?
I'm fairly new myself of owning a Jeep. The few places I know is 4 Wheel Parts. I believe they have several locations in DFW. Summit Racing in Arlington might have some Jeep parts.
Sponsored