Sponsored

OFF ROAD PAGES - What Version does your JL/JLU currently have?

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
Think of all the reports you’ve seen here of blue screens, ORP crashes, temp loss of backup cam lines, temp loss of speaker volume with doors off, etc. If they fixed those bugs or did some better exception handling, it would great to know and someone at uConnect would be deserving of a pat on the back.
Sponsored

MacJack

First Name
-O)|||||(O-Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
That is the v. I have...
Can you remind me how to get to the dealer mode screen to see software update I just got over the weekend.

Thanks.

P.S. The ORP loads very faster...

Trying to put my finger on something so to speak... Please take a pic that displays your Version # (shows at the end of boot up of Off Road Pages) and post it here. Thanks in advance for doing this!

I'm trying to determine if my ORP version was updated yesterday with the over the air, UCONNECT update that was done... I thought I had version V.17XXXXXXXXX.X ( I had not saved a pic but think I remember what I saw month's before the UConnect update yesterday) before the update yesterday... now I have:
DDB9FDEB-2A23-4CE6-8C94-4639ED00F678.jpeg

OP
OP
Rhinebeck01

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
That is the v. I have...
Can you remind me how to get to the dealer mode screen to see software update I just got over the weekend.

Thanks.

P.S. The ORP loads very faster...

maddscot

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon Wrangler Unlimited
Well a surprise today. Got this error message... update was done this past weekend
Jeep Wrangler JL OFF ROAD PAGES - What Version does your JL/JLU currently have? E1A117E2-99AB-420A-B9A5-84C7BE79FF6B

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
Well a surprise today. Got this error message... update was done this past weekend
E1A117E2-99AB-420A-B9A5-84C7BE79FF6B.jpeg
I used to get that all the time. Since the update I haven’t seen it. Next time you load it, check if the new 1.9 version made it to you yet. (The ORP app update seems to come separately, after the UConnect update.)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rhinebeck01

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I used to get that all the time. Since the update I haven’t seen it. Next time you load it, check if the new 1.9 version made it to you yet. (The ORP app update seems to come separately, after the UConnect update.)
My ORP update from V1.7 to V1.9 ORP was part of the UConnect update in regard to my JL.

Had V1.7 just before I clicked update now to the UConnect update and 35 mins. later .... immediately after the update, I had V1.9 ORP.

sna77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Hi all,
I have a 2019 Rubicon JLU--I have never received an over-the-air update (AFAIK) and since I've owned the car the UConnect website says I dont need updates. I checked my software version, and I am running 18.33.24. My friend has a 2021 Rubicon JLU-- his UConnect version is software version 20.29.13. Any ideas? Thanks!

Uconnect.PNG

Toycrusher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
About a year ago I manually updated my 8.4 via usb drive. I got off road pages for about 5 minutes then it disappeared, never to return. Yesterday i got the ota update. This morning, I HAD OFF-ROAD PAGES!

Five minutes later it disappeared and has yet to return... :headbang::headbang::headbang:

On a more irritating note, now with my phone plugged in to USB for charing, it's constantly trying to launch Android Auto which I have no interest in doing :mad:

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
My ORP update from V1.7 to V1.9 ORP was part of the UConnect update in regard to my JL.

Had V1.7 just before I clicked update now to the UConnect update and 35 mins. later .... immediately after the update, I had V1.9 ORP.
Note that I did not pull the fuse to force a reboot. Immediately after the update my ORP was gone completely, but when it did come back it was upgraded to v1.9. I suspect that after the UConnect updates successfully it deletes ORP and downloads the new version.

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
On a more irritating note, now with my phone plugged in to USB for charing, it's constantly trying to launch Android Auto which I have no interest in doing :mad:
Sounds like it may be time to delete the Android Auto app from your phone.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rhinebeck01

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Note that I did not pull the fuse to force a reboot. Immediately after the update my ORP was gone completely, but when it did come back it was upgraded to v1.9. I suspect that after the UConnect updates successfully it deletes ORP and downloads the new version.
@OldGuyNewJeep

OR.... after it installs the UConnect update it deletes the V1.7 ORP and installs the V1.9 that it had already downloaded with the UConnect update.. Guess we will never know... and to be honest, I don't give a fruck, just as long as I have a working version of ORP.. 😉

maddscot

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon Wrangler Unlimited
@OldGuyNewJeep

OR.... after it installs the UConnect update it deletes the V1.7 ORP and installs the V1.9 that it had already downloaded with the UConnect update.. Guess we will never know... and to be honest, I don't give a fruck, just as long as I have a working version of ORP.. 😉
DING! perhaps a winner... So following along I got the OTA on Friday evening. After the update got the message it was done, hit ok prompt. v17#### was what was shown, yet others had v19#### or v20####. On Monday ORP would not connect and faded out along with selected other apps. ORP came back but was slow to load, or would not then suddenly appear after a few miles of driving. I pulled and pushed fuses as noted (pulled P97 / pushed others to ensure they were seated). Nada... today while getting gas I decided I had nothing better to do, so I pulled P97 again (found my fuse puller in the box had disintegrated) and waited 30 sec. Bam v19#### shows up and ORP loads quickly (well faster then before). Who knows... Jeep may, but they are not telling...

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
Just drove to Gainesville and back, 140 miles round trip. Turned on my orp as usual and the alt, long,lat gps was working(showing). Drove for about 5 miles or so and it worked. Then all of a sudden it disappeared. Then the orp page went blank completely. After getting back home 70 miles it never came back on. Now what. Just parked and poured a jack. I was never informed of an update etc. anyone else experience this. Will check tomorrow. Miss those gauges.

sna77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Off-Road v 190221.0 (never check it before today)
Radio software version 19.11.4d

No idea if these correspond in any way..

OR2.PNG

OR1.PNG

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
I'm also running v19. The only difference I can tell between this version and the old one is the "Off-Road Pages" app title is, for some reason, smaller and not quite vertically centered. That's it.

Jeep Wrangler JL OFF ROAD PAGES - What Version does your JL/JLU currently have? orpv19
Sponsored