Sponsored

OFF ROAD PAGES - What Version does your JL/JLU currently have?

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Trying to put my finger on something so to speak... Please take a pic that displays your Version # (shows at the end of boot up of Off Road Pages) and post it here. Thanks in advance for doing this!

I'm trying to determine if my ORP version was updated yesterday with the over the air, UCONNECT update that was done... I thought I had version V.17XXXXXXXXX.X ( I had not saved a pic but think I remember what I saw month's before the UConnect update yesterday) before the update yesterday... now I have:
Jeep Wrangler JL OFF ROAD PAGES - What Version does your JL/JLU currently have? DDB9FDEB-2A23-4CE6-8C94-4639ED00F678
Sponsored

timn1984

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2018 JL Sahara,Dodge Journey 2012, Toyota Camry 2015
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Trying to put my finger on something so to speak... Please take a pic that displays your Version # (shows at the end of boot up of Off Road Pages) and post it here. Thanks in advance for doing this!

I'm trying to determine if my ORP version was updated yesterday with the over the air, UCONNECT update that was done... I thought I had version V.17XXXXXXXXX.X ( I had not saved a pic but think I remember what I saw month's before the UConnect update yesterday) before the update yesterday... now I have:
Jeep Wrangler JL OFF ROAD PAGES - What Version does your JL/JLU currently have? DDB9FDEB-2A23-4CE6-8C94-4639ED00F678
Cool, new version. Anything different? I looked at mine but did not see anything different to speak of. Of course I don't use mine very often.

OP
OP
Rhinebeck01

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool, new version. Anything different? I looked at mine but did not see anything different to speak of. Of course I don't use mine very often.
@timn1984
What Ver. is your Off Road Pages?

Well, I think it updated the version on my 2018 JL, Rubi.... I am almost positive, I had V. I 171205.0 , on mine and after the UConnect update yesterday, I now have a new version as shown in the pic I posted earlier...

NO, I see no difference(s) yet and still have coordinates not always displaying as has been the norm since day one for my JL. It may be that this version is loading a tad slower for me.... not sure on this..

Anyway, the reason for me starting this thread is to get some back and forth going and and more data in his..

OH, I should mention that the version of Off Road Pages, my JL has now was first seen loading to some JL's, back as early as Nov. 2020 form what I can tell by past forum posts..

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
V171205.0

Still hoping to get the update!

OP
OP
Rhinebeck01

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V171205.0

Still hoping to get the update!
@_olllllllo_
Thanks for posting your V.

Good chance you will. You will see the update offered right as you turn off the JL. Watch the radio carefully, as you have to act fast... You need to press Update now, very quickly as it disappears in a heart beat. Take 35 min to complete and your JL stays UConnect awake the whole time. You will be able to see progress bar.

By the way, Using JSCAN, I have Weather Alerts , Traffic Alerts disabled and still received the update if anyone is interested. Also, having a Tazer JL original, Tazer JL Mini, Tazer JL Lite, SmartStopStart unit or even if you just are running a SGW bypass, you will still get the UConnect update.. I have verified this by my experience and from reports by others.

Sponsored

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
It seems that whenever I really want to use it, it won't load. I then have to look at the center console off-road pages. My wife and I were off-roading with a local Jeep club last weekend and climbed the steepest hills I had ever attempted. First was 22˚ (45% grade) and the second was 25˚ or 26˚ (50% grade). It looked like we were going to climb a wall as we drove up to each one. I was in 4LO with lockers on in first gear (manual). The Jeep climbed it like it was nothing and I don't believe I even encountered wheel spin. I was impressed as I climbed looking at the sky! What a blast that was.

tempImageCIPhLo.png

dchemphill1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon Recon
Occupation
School Administrator
Is this for the larger screens? I have the smaller 5" screen. I know I don't get off road pages on my screen but found in the dash board gauge cluster.

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
Is this for the larger screens? I have the smaller 5" screen. I know I don't get off road pages on my screen but found in the dash board gauge cluster.
Unfortunately, only the 8.4" screens get the off-road pages.

TrailScooter

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Jt, 91 F1504x4 and so on...
Unfortunately, only the 8.4" screens get the off-road pages.

Gee, next you'll be wanting our finger sandwiches and tea on the trail. I'd consider letting the tiny screens having a go at the pillow mint bowl after we're all done. But updates too.:movember:

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
Gee, next you'll be wanting our finger sandwiches and tea on the trail. I'd consider letting the tiny screens having a go at the pillow mint bowl after we're all done. But updates too.:movember:
LOL, Of course! :) I'm actually surprised no one has come up with a way to add Off-road Pages to at least the 7" screen. Would definitely be tougher with the 5".

Sponsored

TrailScooter

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Jt, 91 F1504x4 and so on...
LOL, Of course! :) I'm actually surprised no one has come up with a way to add Off-road Pages to at least the 7" screen. Would definitely be tougher with the 5".

Yes, I'm surprised they are not locked in there somewhere. :like:

MrMischief

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Of course I don't use mine very often.
I don't know why but I can't drive for any real length of time without bringing up the off road pages. Even on the road. I know there is a screen there that will let me see all of the gauges at a glance and dang it I just need to know what temp my transmission is at all times

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica

Jeep Wrangler JL OFF ROAD PAGES - What Version does your JL/JLU currently have? 20210225_114514
No update here yet.
Jeep Wrangler JL OFF ROAD PAGES - What Version does your JL/JLU currently have? D68E7CBB-6F64-43FD-96E9-AAD11E4D0246
Sponsored