Off-Road Pages...Lies...Lies...

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
Every month, FCA replied to complaints on why O-RP had not been sent out, with "False Facts":
Next Week...Next Month...Next Year...It was never promised to begin with...nobody here knows when...etc., etc.
I just finished reading another thread where FCA promised a new owner that Off-Road Pages would "definitely be broadcast by the end of the second quarter". So here we are in July and not a peep from FCA.

Update: Just looked at another thread...O-RP on a Grand Cherokee!!! The OP was astonished that the GC had it while his JL did not!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
They may want to roll out the update with the '19s as well. Seems like Chrysler used to update their previous generation UConnect units (RHR,RER,RHB,RBZ) roughly once a year. However, I'm not holding my breath and don't expect to ever see this option on my JL.

47Jeepster

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR Diesel ... 2018 GC Summit
Occupation
Retired
Yep, I own a new Grand Cherokee with the Off-Road pages and new JLUR without the Off-Road pages. Makes one shake their head. The Rubicon hit it's first trail on day two and the GC probably won't see more than a dusty road for a couple of years. Must be a Jeep thing.
Sponsored