Off Road Pages in 2019 UConnect?

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
If you own a 2019 with 8.4 UConnect...was the ORP on screen when you bought it?
If so, has it remained available?

It took four months before my 2018 got the ORP display, after 4 weeks of Jeep Cares contacting their IT people multiple times.
Then the ORP only stayed for three days. Now Jeep Cares again is trying to get Jeep to send another ORP download.
No luck for another two weeks!

I can buy and download a $5 app for my phone in a couple minutes and it continues to work constantly for years.
I paid Jeep quite a few hundred dollars for my 8.4 screen, and Jeep can't figure out how to download a simple app that
polls data that is already being generated. In addition, the app keeps deleting itself!
Sponsored

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ 2019 2DR JL Hellayella Rubicon (ORDERED 9/12/18)
Vehicle Showcase
My 2019 Rubicon had ORP for 1 day while it was on the lot soon as I did my satellite radio stuff it went away. Called Uconnect they tried to help me get it back but referred my case to someone in engineering I got a call from Uconnect that they were going to try to fix it this week and someone would call me to make sure I got the update. I was impressed that Jeep sent me a hand written card apologizing for the inconvenience. I feel they are trying to fix it. My process has been about 3 weeks.

SandBucket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR; 2017 Subaru Outback; 1999 TJ Sport (traded-in)
I was impressed that Jeep sent me a hand written card apologizing for the inconvenience. I feel they are trying to fix it. My process has been about 3 weeks.
I got my 2018 in July. I have never had ORP. I finally got a ticket assigned about 3 weeks ago but I have not heard a single word from anyone since. Still no ORP. Serious BS.

PEABUDY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR GRANITE CRYSTAL
Vehicle Showcase
My December built 19 has it and it is pretty cool. Favorite page shows all the temp/pressure/voltage on one page in a nice gauge layout.

Sponsored

ClaytonW

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2016 Lexus LX570
I purchased my JLU Rubicon a few days ago and no offroad pages.I called the support, they told me that it's a known issue and they work on it. So maybe, one day I will get it :)

Last edited:

mike_b_81

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I had ORP for maybe a week, then it disappeared and haven’t seen it back. Might I add, my 19 JLUR was ordered and built in February.

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Mine worked when I picked it up. Sometimes it doesn't start when I push the icon but just push it again and it loads. Takes about 15 seconds, I hear it is a big app.

ClaytonW

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2016 Lexus LX570
Finally, it appeared on my Jeep today.I hope that the app will stay there for some time :)

Capricorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JL Willys XR V6
Occupation
Network Architect & Engineer
Are these pages on UConnect available also for the 7" screen?