Sponsored

Off Road Pages has arrived via OTA software update!

ALRUI

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2003 F150 S-Crew FX4, Others

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Just emailed through the contact us page but we'll see how long it takes them to respond or not...
It turns out the rep @JeepCares sent me to has been trying to reach me, but on an old phone number that must be left over from the JK. Hopefully, we'll connect today and get the update pushed to my Jeep.

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
It turns out the rep @JeepCares sent me to has been trying to reach me, but on an old phone number that must be left over from the JK. Hopefully, we'll connect today and get the update pushed to my Jeep.
Are you saying you PMed @JeepCares and they gave you a contact email for Uconnect? I just sent an email through the provided link above but a more personal contact would probably hasten things along

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Are you saying you PMed @JeepCares and they gave you a contact email for Uconnect? I just sent an email through the provided link above but a more personal contact would probably hasten things along
I PM'd them my VIN, they made a case number, sent it to Uconnect, and Uconnect had a tech rep try to call me, but on the wrong phone number. @JeepCares has been great and has tried to help with this, so I'm more optimistic at this point. Jasmine figured out the issue with communication, so hopefully today we'll know more.

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
I PM'd them my VIN, they made a case number, sent it to Uconnect, and Uconnect had a tech rep try to call me, but on the wrong phone number. @JeepCares has been great and has tried to help with this, so I'm more optimistic at this point. Jasmine figured out the issue with communication, so hopefully today we'll know more.
They would be cool if they can fix it while your in Moab!

Flyguy81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
That's what I did. Finally got a hold of the Uconnect rep who told me that the update has been sent and I have to wait for it to be received by my Jeep. There's no way for them to send me the update via email, cd, flash-drive and told me the dealer likely won't have it either. So I'm SOL until my Jeep gets the signal apparently. I'll try emailing Uconnect and also call the dealer to see if they have the patch.

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
I received the update last month and its still going strong, with zero issues. There is hope for all...

Flyguy81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
FCA emailed me back saying the same thing the Uconnect rep said....you must wait for the update. Will call the dealer tomorrow....need a oil change anyway.

Sponsored

NYC_Bobby

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2018 JL MOAB, 2016 Renegade Trailhawk
My Rubicon I purchased in March, nothing. The MOAB we picked up last night for my wife has it.

djmason9

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bitcowsStickers.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 4 door Rubi, 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia
Vehicle Showcase
This was the email i got. Trouble is i dont drive my jeep everyday.

"I apologize that you have yet to receive the OTA update required for Jeep Off Road Pages.

The only thing that would effect receiving the update would be the amount of time the vehicle is running while within good cellular reception.

The vehicle will download the update in the background but can only do so with the above two conditions met. So it would take a lot longer for the update to download for people who do not drive their Wranglers very often.

With that said I am going to forward your information to the proper channels to have the update pushed to your vehicle.

Please respond to this email once the update has been received and completed or the Jeep Off Road pages returned. "

Flyguy81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
This was the email i got. Trouble is i dont drive my jeep everyday.

"I apologize that you have yet to receive the OTA update required for Jeep Off Road Pages.

The only thing that would effect receiving the update would be the amount of time the vehicle is running while within good cellular reception.

The vehicle will download the update in the background but can only do so with the above two conditions met. So it would take a lot longer for the update to download for people who do not drive their Wranglers very often.

With that said I am going to forward your information to the proper channels to have the update pushed to your vehicle.

Please respond to this email once the update has been received and completed or the Jeep Off Road pages returned. "
I was told they couldn't push to your vehicle. Who did you talk to?

djmason9

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bitcowsStickers.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 4 door Rubi, 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia
Vehicle Showcase
I was told they couldn't push to your vehicle. Who did you talk to?
I went on the uconnect site and sent an email. They said because im part of the Jeep wave program (which i think everyone is) they give you perks. I also called 4 times but the email to uconnect was what got that email.

Flyguy81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
I went on the uconnect site and sent an email. They said because im part of the Jeep wave program (which i think everyone is) they give you perks. I also called 4 times but the email to uconnect was what got that email.
I emailed them too and got a generic, “you’re SOL” email. Guess the idiot responding to me didn’t give a crap. You have a person you’re talking to or just a generic email address?
Sponsored