Sponsored

Off Road Pages has arrived via OTA software update!

skrubi12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I mentioned earlier that mine were there then disappeared. Oddly enough, they didn’t come back at all yesterday but showed up on my drive to work this morning.
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
ORP vanished soon after my OTA update.

Had to do a 250 mi round trip to the airport today. About 11 miles into the trip my MIA, ORP reappeared and have not disappeared since.

I stopped for coffee and turned off the JL that when I restarted the JL, the ORP were MIA, but within about 15 seconds they were on the screen again.

wrangler-rob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I noticed something a tad different, it appears there is a “lag” for the app icon, where instead of the ORP icon a generic one is used and app temporarily unavailable. After a period of 10-15 seconds however the icon properly displays and app is ready. If memory serves me right here are probably around 4 apps (including ORP) which exhibit this behavior. My guess is those are the other apps which were updated with the patch. Now I also created a shortcut icon for ORP on the base of my uConnect so I wouldn’t have to scroll through the other apps all the time. Like noted above I too had a diesel before this and liked having instrumentation visualization at the ready.

Mojito#1

First Name
Kari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
I got mine back yesterday in Michigan. I did not get a screen with an update page. They were just there, kind of like when they were just gone. lol. Hope they stay this time.

TJEli

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, truck, car
Got my update yesterday. The pages worked for a while and then they went away. They are back this morning.

-Eli

Sponsored

Taxman

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 CJ-7, 2018 JLUR
Occupation
CPA
Vehicle Showcase
Raleigh, NC here. Got it yesterday. Message popped up when I parked the Jeep at some point and the download took about 20 minutes.

balserm

First Name
MB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully 2018 Rubicon JL
Update in Louisiana. Just pulled in my driveway and update notification appeared. I had a ghost image from the update but it disappeared shortly after.

smithrd65

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL. BMW Z4 35is, Tesla Model X90D, Chevy 2500 LTZ
I just received my update and I now have Off Road pages Awesome, Rubicon JLU

20180917_090228.jpg

Sierra Nevada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubi JL Unlimited
Just got ORPs for my 8.4 red rubi. Live in FL. 2.18.18 build date. Sweet! Burn-in image lasted 13 minutes. Hopefully, it will be there tomorrow.

P.S. Just verified the reverse camera nav lines are still there.

Last edited:

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
I don't want to read through 24 pages.

Question: Does anyone else have their backup camera lines dissapear? I checked the settings. They are on in the settings.

Ever since the update they have vanished and I cannot get them back.

Sponsored

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase

Mantacon

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Grey JLUR
No update for me (southern california) When I go to Uconnect updates online, it says there is no updates for my Vin. :(

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
So it looks like enough people around here are getting the update and the ORP that they must be through with the beta and are now getting it out there. My JL will be parked in the garage most of the week. Will it update on its own, or do I have to hit a button on the screen to accept it?

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
So it looks like enough people around here are getting the update and the ORP that they must be through with the beta and are now getting it out there. My JL will be parked in the garage most of the week. Will it update on its own, or do I have to hit a button on the screen to accept it?
You'll be prompted for an action. I got the notification last week when I shut the vehicle off; I'm not sure if it appears at startup. I don't believe it updates without user action. I'm sure you've seen all the postings about the myriad of random problems others area experiencing.
Sponsored